[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT DID HE SAY?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: LostWhisper1.jpg (21 KB, 452x293) Image search: [Google]
LostWhisper1.jpg
21 KB, 452x293
>>
>>69806720
"I have to be leaving but I won't let that come between us"
>>
"The rest of y'all know when I durn to yah"
>>
"For you"
>>
Hey bitch, wait til' you see my dick
Wait til' you see my dick
Hey bitch, wait til' you see my dick
I'm a beat that pussy up
>>
'Bruce Willis was a ghost all along.'
>>
"Memekino"
>>
>>69806720
no one will ever believe you
>>
Probably something like, "We'll be seeing each other again."
>>
>I'm gonna get you
>>
"I hate to disappoint you, but rubber lips are immune to your charms."
>>
>>69806720
I did this youth mission thing in Mexico and I got really close with one of the girls in the group. When we said goodbye at the airport, she hugged me and said, "I hope you remember me" and left. I just insert that.
>>
>>69806720

>The ovens at Treblinka would have had to burn over 8,000 bodies per day, to make the purported death figures accurate! Yet no ashes or bone fragments have ever been found at the site! Now ain't that just quacking crazy?!
>>
File: 1438024312680.jpg (61 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1438024312680.jpg
61 KB, 491x491
>>69807117
>>
>>69806720
"around blacks never relax"
>>
>>69807033
batman forever?
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 551x414) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 551x414
>>69806720
It's actually a Marvel Cinematic Universe prequel.

This is Black Widow meeting Hawkeye from the future. He was telling her that Tony Stark was the key to all of this, thus triggering her Iron Man 2 appearance.
>>
>>69807106
mormon?
>>69807117
at this point does it matter if its real or not?
>>
nobody will ever believe you
>>
>>69807209
Nah. I was raised Catholic but it was a Christian group. Did as something to put on college applications
>>
>>69807238
I played games and watched anime. still got a law degree so I don't know why people feel the need to do stuff for college applications
>>
whatever he said i bet it was just right
>>
>>69807106
literally what I said to my ex gf
>>
>>69808053
nobody cares
>>
>>69808078
I did :(
>>
'hail hydra'
>>
I visited your home this morning after you'd left. I tried to play wife. I tried to taste the life of a simple woman. It didn't work out, so I took a souvenir... his pretty head.
>>
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
>>
I can smell your cunt.
>>
>>69806720
probably tylo be chillin
>>
Two bombs was not enough
>>
>>69806720
"Always read your contracts before you sign them, they have been harassing me for Ghostbusters 3 for a decade now"
And she didn't listen, as proved by signing anything with marvel.
>>
>>69806720
>I'm glad this shitty movie is over
>>
Allah akbar
>>
>>69807197
under
rated
>>
"You're a slut"
>>
I came on your feet when you fell asleep.
>>
"ure waifu a shit"
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.