[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How was the season finale? The 100
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: the-300.jpg (168 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
the-300.jpg
168 KB, 1920x1080
How was the season finale?

The 100
>>
>genocidefu kills human race

based
>>
Jane the Virgin had a more exciting finale.
>>
File: pike.jpg (240 KB, 1662x935) Image search: [Google]
pike.jpg
240 KB, 1662x935
post yfw you trusted a grounder pounder
>>
>>69805220
>save her life even after she tried to kill you
>she kills you moments later
>>
File: april.jpg (62 KB, 480x798) Image search: [Google]
april.jpg
62 KB, 480x798
Haven't watched it yet. But imagine it will be disappointing. I am legitimately embarrassed that I watch this show. But ti does have this chick in it. She was always good to watch back when she was on home and away.
>>
Just started watching it earlier and I'm almost done with the first season

It's just one of those shows I want to like and I do to an extent but I'm just constantly thinking how much better it could be

I also just fucking hate the aesthetics of like well everything I guess the way they dress for example and the grounders dress etc
>>
>>69805692
anon, i...
>>
>>69805574

Octavia confirmed worst girl, again, twice.

Even if you think Pike is Black Hitler, Octavia cheated Indra of her revenge.
>>
>>69807914
did indra died
>>
>>69805220
octavia is shit.
>fight against the hurd to save the humans from the city of light.Get killed the first second the war is won
>>
File: WEW.webm (943 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
WEW.webm
943 KB, 854x480
>>
s4 will have clarke killing young nightbloods to spend more time with her waifu
>>
>>69807927

She was crucified shortly before ALIE was deactivated, so it's possible she's still alive. Too bad Roan is probably dead
>>
>>69805777
>like well everything I guess

ha ha ha GET FUCkED
>>
How are they going to fight radiation?
>>
>>69808718
Clarke is going to kill it
>>
Why did alie wait so long to delete her magic button?

Becca kept saying there were like 10secs left while Clarke stood dilly dallying for 5 minutes
>>
Raven will keep them safe: http://www.gotceleb.com/lindsey-morgan-most-fitness-magazine-july-2015-2015-09-05.html/lindsey-morgan-most-fitness-2015-10
>>
That was honestly pretty difficult to watch.

They made so much false drama and doing stupid shit like have lovey dovey bullshit moments when theres 10 minutes to sort her shit.

Although I still predict Clarke is going to end up magical commander of everyone next time coz she save us hurrrr.

Also Octavia just acts like a brain dead child I actually got sick of her character in S1E1 its just pathetic.

>Enemies coming to overwhelm us.
>Fuck what happens after Im going to fuck over the only other guy who is here to help me fight them off because....?
>>
>>69804579
Like the rest of the series. A bucket full of stale cum.
>>
>>69809203
>Also Octavia just acts like a brain dead child I actually got sick of her character in S1E1 its just pathetic.
I mostly watch the series with my dick, so she's alright in my book.
>>
It seemed anti climatic. I bet they revisit the oil tanker though and become a seafaring society since 96% of the surface becomes uninhabitable, or go underground.
>>
>>69808718
Build another ark to go back into space
>>
>>69805777
Commenting cos of your SICK AS FUCK trips....

Yes there is a lot of shit in it that catches me.

The whole costume designs are a little average but I guess typical, the world ended so we needed to hunt again and skin animals for the fur.

Main thing that gets me is the language, Without any outside influence, Americans who speak english somehow evoilved their language to a mix of pigeon english and a totally new language, Its a little over the top. Maybe a breakdown of the technical words and simplifying, but not a whole new dictonary.

Heda
Promheda
Skaikru, Trikru.
Ton DC (Washington DC WTF?)
Natblida

Its just a rediculous presumption. The Ark managed to keep a good grasp of english, but it seemed earth just devolved into caveman speak for no reason whatsoever...

As the final scenes were playing and Clarke was telling allie about "We will find a way to survive" Then Monty reassures Jasper and everyone was all yeah we are gonna make it on our own steam, I was thinking that it would almost be a perfect ending to the series right then. The main troubles are over, everyone makes a new alliance and gets along and off into the sunset the show rides..

Then Cuntavia stabs Pike. I really cant see how its gonna be a flow on into another season, it will be pretty lame if it is I think.
>>
>>69809590
>Costume
Lets not forget the fucking skull airsoft masks they all run around in.

But yeah I struggle with their fucking language too.

Its like what 200 years and they just invent an entire new language? Why.

On top of that other things relating to shit like that are how the people in Mt Weather and the Ark all passed down the knowledge of technology. But none of the grounders seem to give a shit about any of that.
>>
>>69808718
This wasn't renewed for a 4th season was it? There's no way competent writers would make a "6 months to fix a dozen reactor meltdowns across the world" storyline and think it won't turn out like shit.
>>
>>69809740
Also... HOW THE FUCK did that ONE tower not fall down, but the entire city around it is completely flattened?

>Its like what 200 years and they just invent an entire new language? Why
My thoughts exactly. Esp the stupid mix of half cocked words. Argh

>>69809871
Well so far there has only been 6 months passed in the 3 seasons, so if they want they could get 3 more seasons out of it somehow.
>>
>>69804579
disappointing
>>
>>69809740
>Its like what 200 years and they just invent an entire new language? Why.
Since TV and radio there's been a high level of dialect convergence so we now all speak pretty much the same with a few differences. 100 years or so ago tho if someone spoke in their dialect it'd be pretty impenetrable to outsiders. So it probably started out as there being a different dialect for each crew but being a teen drama programme that was probably thought too complicated and they ended up with grounder speak and normal speak.

The thing that gets me is how much the AI screwed everyone, it was like "I'm gonna make an AI to kill off civilisation and then I'll make another one to stop it developing again and institute a kind of eugenics meets genetic engineering monarchy"

And why wasn't there a copy of Raven in the city of light.
>>
>>69804579
Some anon called it way back when lexa died that Clarke was going to take the flame and be the commander. Then, shortly after that, another anon said Clarke would battle in the city of light.

I was surprised and disappointed they were right.

Pike gets too much underserved hate by every character. Murphy is great. Bellamy is such a pussy, when dealing with his sister. She should be severely punished for her actions. She sucks so hard. I wouldn't be surprised if a future arc will involve her being the bad guy and bellamy having to fight his sister.

Jasper seemed suspicious, at the end. Something was off.
>>
>>69810709
Raven got her chip EMP'd and sucked out.
>>
>>69810790
I don't see how that would stop there being a back up of her brain in there.
>>
>>69810843
Once the chip is out of you, you are removed from the system.
>>
>>69809590
>Without any outside influence

America has a lot of immigrants who only speak Spanish or hoopty-goopty Asian languages. Plus you'd probably have Russians coming down through Canada in the early days.
>>
>>69804579
>Matrix reloaded/10
>>
File: 1208254520026.jpg (80 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1208254520026.jpg
80 KB, 576x432
>season 1 finale Clarke flips a switch
>season 2 finale Clarke flips a switch
>season 3 finale Clarke flips a switch

Also Octavia a big fat shit. Pike was right.
>>
>>69811165
There's also those Pennsylvania Dutch types who aren't immigrants really and don't always speak English, and native Americans with their languages.
>>
>>69808718
>>69809432
ALIE tells Clarke that "94% of the world's surface will be rendered uninhabitable"

Clarke's got six months to rally everybody together and lead them on a journey to the other 6%.
>>
God dammit, Pike has been a perfect person since the ark and they kept trying to paint him as Hitler and now Octavia kills him after he did everything in his power, again, to help everyone. How come she wasn't killed on the spot for such 24/7 bullshit.
>>
>>69813093
>Pike has been a perfect person since the ark
The only bad thing was killing all those people after being elected when they were trying out democracy. In context tho that wasn't bad, at worst misguided.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.