[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ghostbusters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Ghostbusters-3-History-470x260.jpg (39 KB, 470x260) Image search: [Google]
Ghostbusters-3-History-470x260.jpg
39 KB, 470x260
Do you support him or are you a ?
>>
>>69803729
What is there to support? He made a statement that he wasn't going to go see the new ghostbusters movie because it looked like shit and 99% of the people on the internet agreed with him. Then a bunch of leftist faggots started slandering him because he didn't want to go see their propaganda piece.
>>
If you make one more thread with no new news Im going to make sure james turns back into a cuckfuck by providing the enemy with tons of dirt and ammunition
>>
>>69804600
/tv/ already thought James was a cuck before this. Somehow, bravely announcing you won't review a movie you haven't seen uncucks you?
>>
File: better.jpg (60 KB, 1004x206) Image search: [Google]
better.jpg
60 KB, 1004x206
He is now uncucked
>>
>>69805068
James is uncucked and Mike has a massive penis.
Bothe James and Mike are now Alphas.
>>
literally who
>>
I still think he fucked up royally with his movie, he could have made something great but it turned out to be one of the worst "movies" I've ever seen in my entire life and I think he should still be ashamed of that.

That being said watching the outpouring of vitriol being vomited out... attacking him, his wife, vicious vicious statements, not from anons but real people who also work for major organisations made me just wonder what he said

So i watched it, James calmly explained why, he said he looked terrible, story sounded terrible, nasty cash grab.

The internet was a mistake
>>
>>69805068
quentin is next desu
only one doomed forever is that weird looking guy to his right
>>
>>69803729
He's a sexist moron
>>
File: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.jpg (63 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.jpg
63 KB, 480x360
Stop spamming this shit. It's not a thing. Stop making it a thing. Fuck you OP; seriously fuck you and your mouth-breathing kind.
>>
>>69803729
James & Mike Mondays are comfy
>>
>>69803729
I fully support people not watching movies that look bad to them and aren't their thing.
>>
>>69807401
Hi Dane!
>>
>>69807438
That's why i will never watch AVGN: Movie.
ZING
>>
>>69807405
Mike is much better at games than James is
>>
>>69803729
he is only doing this to fix his reputation as a male after he outed himself as a cuck.
>>
>>69807405
I concur.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.