[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What character has undergone the best transformation throughout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: JUST BOB.jpg (33 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
JUST BOB.jpg
33 KB, 1280x720
What character has undergone the best transformation throughout a series?
>>
Pete. Everyone else had become vile sacks of shit by the end or were just annoying.
>>
>>69799187
Ken was bretty cool too.
>>
GOAT line?

>NOT GREAT BOB!

or

>THE KING ORDERED IT!
>>
What happened with Pete? I stopped watching mad men after about season 2
>>
Wesley from Angel. Played by Alexis Denisoff.
>>
daily reminder pete won
>>
>>69799256
Ken was too marginal in the end and what little he had in the last season was poorly written.
>>69799327
He shot his family with his beloved hunting rifle and was taken away. You missed out.
>>
>>69799261
>the biggest blackest prostitute I've ever seen
>>
File: feels.jpg (57 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
57 KB, 640x360
Quick, claim that special moment of the show you totally love but nobody else seems to appreciate it.

>Birdie
>I know
>He wanted to tell her that despite all the women he's been with, that she's been the love of his life.
>>
Matthew Mara
>>
>>69799757
I felt this feel too anon
>>
>>69799086
Based Pete and Based Trudy
>>
>>
>>69799086
Fargo
>>
Prez from The Wire
>>
>>69800586
preferred Carver's transformation 2bh
>>
File: mad_men_bar.jpg (51 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
mad_men_bar.jpg
51 KB, 768x433
>>69799757
I found this to be particularly affecting. I can't quite put my finger on the reason why. the same can be said for the rest of seasons six and seven. It was around this point that the depression really starts to get to Don, so his formerly taciturn face has turned to a mixuture of alternating disgust and weariness in the former, and weariness and occasional contentment in the latter season. The alcohol is also beginning to hit him (and real life Jon Hamm) hard, so his face is puffier and redder, and his hands are beginning to shake. It just hit me on such a gut level, I've never really seen a show depict depression and ennui in a more accurate manner.
>>
>>69800586
>>69800708
fucking bubs, you cunts
>>
i liked but felt bad for sally. she loved her dad, but he was not really around, and she was stuck with betty all the time. then she realizes her dad is a piece of shit
>>
>>69801056
>Having sex is women makes you a piece of shit

found the piece of shit
>>
>>69801181
>Having sex is women
>>
>>69800054

Come on down to the bar, Cricket. Dee wants to see you.
>>
>>69799327
what this guy said
>>69799510

>He shot his family with his beloved hunting rifle and was taken away. You missed out.

It's a great scene. As the police carry him out Pete cries out, "now they can truly say, that I was one of the Mad Men".
>>
>>69799757

>I have nothing Don

Hit me in the feels
>>
File: petecampbellstairs.gif (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
petecampbellstairs.gif
3 MB, 640x360
Pete is the greatest character on the show looking back on it. He actually had quite a bit of honor for such a grimy little pimp.
>>
File: walter_white_mcenroe.jpg (217 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
walter_white_mcenroe.jpg
217 KB, 750x500
Look into your heart, you know it's true
>>
>>69799345
>>69800565
>every character but the main one grows and becomes interesting
Wesley was definitely the best case though.

Also I almost didn't watch Mad Men because Connor was so fucking awful. I have no idea how he wound up being so amazing as Pete.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.