[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Torture movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
any good movies about people being tortured/kidnapped and tortured?
>>
The Girl Next Door
>>
>>69798706
havent seen that one in a while too
>>
>>69798639
Coldfish and I saw the devl have some pretty good torture in them. But if you just want torture and nothing else check out Grotesque, it was a little much for me but you might like it.
>>
>>69798639
Swimming With Sharks. Worst torture I've ever seen in my life. People that've seen it know what I'm talking about.
>>
Salo
>>
Eden Lake
>>
>>69798758
>>69798919
>>69799198
>>69799234
these seem great, thanks guys
>>
Human centipede 1 and 2. 3d one is more of a twisted stupid comedy
>>
>>69799690
after all of the shit i saw about 3 i dont even want to waste my time on it, have you seen it?
>>
Saw
>>
Martyrs is okay
>>
>>69799831
Yeah I've seen it. It's so fucking goofy. All dieter laser does is yell all his lines to the point where you can barely understand them and go on rants about things like a governor being unamerican because he likes to smoke"communist Cuban cigars" instead of Dominican ones. It's really strange
>>
Saw movies, but word to the wise, the more in depth the torture gets the worse the movie becomes

in fact you're better off just youtubing the various saw scenarios and just watching them play out out of context, here I'll start with my favorite one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxMzgewYMRY
>>
I Saw the Devil
>>
The Skin I Live In
>>
>>69799999
>>
the tortured

also whats that movie where the guy turns the reporter into a walrus?

any of you seen that?
>>
Martyrs. The 2008 French version.
>>
>>69800167
Tusk, but that is body horror not torture, unless Kevin Smith trying to be funny counts as torture
>>
7 Days
>>
>>69800234
body horror? other examples of that?

also do you know of a movie where a guy is forced to take estrogen or some shit? i can't find it but i remember seeing it a long time ago
>>
>>69800167
You're thinking of Tusk
>>
>>69800413
the fly is a well known body horror
>>
>>69800413
Videodrome
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.