[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The Avengers should not have supervision! >We should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6
File: chris-evans-captain-america-21.jpg (119 KB, 606x798) Image search: [Google]
chris-evans-captain-america-21.jpg
119 KB, 606x798
>The Avengers should not have supervision!
>We should work by ourslves!
>Implying that the opening act on Civil War wouldn't have been solved if Team Cap had the help of 30 S.W.A.T agents or 30 soldiers on their side.

Why Cap was so wrong in everything ever?
>>
>>69797093

He's so handsome though.
>>
>>69797175
Marvel fans, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>69797093
>mcucks trying to discuss brainless entertainment
lmao, cw will never be kino, get over it,
>>
>>69797175
that doesn't make him right.

it makes people think that he is right...
>>
>>69797093
It wouldn't of though
>>
File: bunda.jpg (66 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
bunda.jpg
66 KB, 640x480
The worst part of this movie is that Cap beat Iron Man. He was too fucking OP beating Black Panther and War machine. Not to mention Scarlet Witch rescuing everyone on Cap's team. It sucks the bad guys won. Cap had no argument besides everything was a misunderstanding.
>>
>>69797093

>regulating super heroes

there's literally no regulating them because they can fucking destroy the entire world if they actually wanted to. The UN thing was just there to make plebs civies feel safe. The fact that Captain fucking broke all of his friends out of the most secure prison in the entire world without so much as a fight should have tipped you off. It's a stupid fucking thing to discuss.
>>
>>69797238

They catch Captain Self Destruction before he runs away where the people is or at least slow him down enough for Cap to knock him out.
>>
>>69797093
How would SWAT get authorized to operate in niggerville in time to stop the theft?
>>
>>69797093
Kowtowing to the UN is pointless unless you're a third-world shithole that needs food to survive. Even then it's pointless. Just look at North Korea.
>>
>>69797311

The villain also proves this point.

>I knew I couldn't destroy them...but if I could make them destroy themselves
>>
>>69797311

Thank you. The whole regulation shit is simply allowing the UN to put a target on them instead of the bad guys. Rumlow blows himself up and kills a ton of people? Let's put Wanda in prison.

That's without getting into the corruptibility of the governments involved, as was shown by Ross.

I've never seen more stupidity than the rationale Iron Manlet fags try to use.
>>
>>69797385

His plan is still dumb, I think that is out of character for Cap, a SOLDIER, to think that working with the UNITED NATIONS is a bad thing.

Then the moment something is going on with Bucky he proves Iron Man right by running away knocking out people, stealing cars, destroying streets and bringing men with families into the battle.
>>
>The team has to track these criminals and then arrest them when they act
>First have to call some asshole and ask his permission.
>He says no

Are you a fucking retard? It wasn't about "working together" and definitely not them providing help to them for their own missions. It was about fear and them wanting to control the Avengers. Gods shouldn't bow to men you pathetic cuck. Kill yourself
>>
>>69797484
>>He says no
welp, nothing we can do
>those criminals kills dozens of hundreds of people
>OMG AVENGERS WHY DID YOU DO SOMETHING
>we tried, we didn't get permission , not our fault
>accords get modify to give them some liberties

thats it.
>>
>>69797470

>his plan is dumb

it doesn't matter if his plan is dumb because that's not the point. The point is that the truth of the matter is that normies are fucking powerless against them. Captain realizes that the only thing separating them from destroying the world is not governmental oversight but their own self-control.

Again this is flat out pointless to discuss as the movie drives home this point several fucking times.
>>
>Godzilla is crushing Tokyo
>UN is voting on sending the Avengers out to help
>Mexico wants them to help stop the drug cartel
>US wants them to take out ISIS
>English wants them to handle the crooked tooth epidemic
>while they all argue, Japan is destroyed

Them being regulated would be retarded
>>
>>69797563
>we tried, we didn't get permission , not our fault
>implying that doesn't go against everything Cap believes in

Way to miss the entire point of the fucking movie.
>>
>>69797470

>I think that is out of character for Cap, a SOLDIER, to think that working with the UNITED NATIONS is a bad thing.

Someone didn't watch WS.

>Then the moment something is going on with Bucky he proves Iron Man right by running away knocking out people, stealing cars, destroying streets and bringing men with families into the battle.

Bucky didn't do it. How does that prove IM right? It literally proves him wrong and shows following the UN is a bad move.
>>
>>69797639
cap is retarded, he couldn't see the bigger picture thats what the movie was about.

sacrifice millions to save billions.
>>
File: 1400861970214.jpg (151 KB, 806x605) Image search: [Google]
1400861970214.jpg
151 KB, 806x605
>>69797093
Tony was wrong because he wasn't accepting responsibility, he was passing the buck. He was too much of a coward to accept the responsibility that comes with great power.
>>
No real American would ever bow to the UN and become their slave
>>
>>69797597

You forgot

>you didn't save Japan, people died
>till we figure out who's at fault, we're going to lock you up in our prison
>>
>implying it wasn't a matter of time before they got collars and became a suicide quad
>implying OP isn't the type of guy that would send his gf, if he ever got one, out to get banged by tyrone for equality and tolerance
>>
>>69797639
Yeah because it is totally better having this group of super-powered people BASED OUT OF AMERICA that can go to any other country in the world and fuck shit up whenever they want.

Do you really not see how this would look from everyone else's perspective?

It is the equivalent of drones, except the drones can shoot nukes anywhere on the planet.
>>
judging by the amounts of threads this flick still receives it must have been either extremely good or terrible. which one is it?
>>
>>69797284
we have a government lapdog here, you are probably voting for Hilary
>>
>Tony builds a super-AI that attempts to wipe out mankind
>the Avengers just barely manage to stop it, but it still manages to destroy an entire city and cause a fuckload of casualties
>Tony: "Gee, guys! WE really screwed up! WE need some supervision!"

Why does Tony Stark have friends again?
>>
>>69797699
>sacrifice millions to save billions.

That's literally what they've been doing you brain dead retard. And then SJWs started crying about MUH MILLIONS DED.

Cap believed, and rightfully so, that the Avengers deciding their own actions, instead of some jew gathering with their own personal interest in mind, was for the greatest good. If you really can't get that through your thick head, you need to kill yoursef.
>>
>>69797859
But Hillary is for globalist intervention, which is what Cap was all about. He wanted the freedom to go anywhere and meddle.

Whereas based Iron Man would probably vote for Trump, since Trump does not want to meddle in other's shit, and if they want help they have to help as well. He wants mutual alliances, not giving away help like Cap was doing.
>>
>>69797864
Money. Let's face it, you'd be his friend if he gave you an Iron Man suit.
>>
>>69797789
>can go to any other country in the world and fuck shit up whenever they want.
>literally saved the entire planet half a dozen times
>WAAHHHH MUH BORDERS
>WAAHHHH MUH SINGLE CITY A HUNDRED DED PEOPLE

Way to prove my point retard
>>
File: 1463666704335.jpg (106 KB, 617x561) Image search: [Google]
1463666704335.jpg
106 KB, 617x561
terrible
>>
File: 198520958295.gif (1 MB, 245x140) Image search: [Google]
198520958295.gif
1 MB, 245x140
>mfw my waifu literally buried Iron Manlet with cars
Everyone had his way with him, lmao.
>>
>>69798002
Yeah, but then I'd be shot out of the sky by his other super AI robot man. I'm sure Tony has good intentions. Or at least intentions that could be considered closer to good than evil in the grand scheme of things. But he's really not very good at this being a hero or even a decent human being thing. He'd make an amazing supervillain, though.
>>
File: 1463593038093.jpg (1 MB, 2304x1728) Image search: [Google]
1463593038093.jpg
1 MB, 2304x1728
I would not take a suit from him.
>>
>>69797464
Tony's point wasn't that the Accords were perfect, or for that matter, good. His point was that the events have already been set in motion, that if they didn't sign onto some kind of agreement, then they would be hunted down eventually anyway. Cap didn't want to sign, because reasons, but he also didn't want to retire. It's not that Cap is wrong, it's that he handled the whole situation in the worst possible way. Maybe it was because his penis was chasing after his old dead girlfriend's surprise niece.
>>
>>69798192
I'm trying to find the loss here.
>>
>>69797093
It's a terrible movie even for kids. Don't think about it too much, just rewatch the airport fight and move on with your day
>>
>>69797864
this all could've been prevented if Ant-Man came out in 2008-10 like originally planned and Hank Pym made Ultron like he did in the comics
>>
>>69798525
Why did Hank Pym let Ant-man fight with Captain America? Wouldn't he be afraid that the the suit would get stolen?
>>
If anyone is interested I am streaming Civil War at movietme.com/VAL.html. I may stream a couple of more Marvel films tonite if anyne is interested.
>>
>>69798623
Go to /co/, you'll probably find people interested in any of the Civil War threads.
>>
>>69798596
Scott probably didn't tell him anything. They were in a hurry, so Hawkeye probably just said "You kicked Falcon's ass a few months ago and now Captain America needs your help". He didn't even know they were fighting Stark until he met Steve.
>>
>>69798755
ok thanks
>>
>>69799005
He needs more supervision then because Scott almost gave Stark the secret to the Pym particles.
>>
Cap believes there is a definitive right and wrong and that he knows what it is, and he will, 100% of the time, do what is right. Theres literally no way taking UN oversight is a good thing because, thereotically, he could be forced, by signing the accords, to do something he believes is wrong.

Also, goverments, worldwide, are notorious for not responding appropriately or in a timely manner to global threats. Why would you ever want to leave anything up to them?
>>
>>69799399
>believes he knows everything because reasons

So you're telling me Cap is a retard?
>>
>>69797093
>>69797284
The accords say everything would be the same but they cant do anything without approval. Not that they would be replaced or helped by SWAT and soldiers. So he is right, nothing would change and people with motives of their own in power telling them what to do would only make things worse, and its a sequel to the Winter Soldier which was about the wrong people in power absuing it.
>>
>>69799482
Oh I mean yeah. Its definitely just convenient that hes right since he never really tries to determine if hes actually right or wrong and constantly goes on "muh gut feelings" which is pretty bad.
>>
>>69799677
Nazis would take over the Avengers quickly.
>>
>>69799399
>he will, 100% of the time, do what is right

Except he says multiple times that his goal is to save as many people as he can. Right and wrong have nothing to do with it. The people who should be making the decisions are the ones on the front line, not some jews in washington
>>
>>69799680
>"muh gut feelings"

I find it funny how people can so retarded that a simple superhero movie can go so far over their heads
>>
>>69797470
Soldiers aren't slaves in the US. Maybe in your 3rd world country.
>>
>>69797470
United Nations ain't shit but a bunch of bureaucrats trying to push their agendas
>>
>>69799677
the accords were open to change after they signed them, they didn't know what they were even signing up for
>>
Team America Fuck Yeah vs Team UN Global Good-guy Cuckold Force
>>
If you didn't side with Cap you're more than likely a cuck
>>
>>69797200
>not being gay for Chris Evans
Commie.
>>
>>69797927
Tony would have voted for Hillary.
>>
>>69797093
HAHA WHAT THE FUCK ARE RULES AND LIMITATIONS NIGGA

JUST KILL THE UN

>implying the UN can control literal gods
The UN can't even deal with evil dictators starving their countries. Captain America was right, the safest hands are our own.
>>
>>69797470
The rest of the world is not the United States and vice versa. Steve is captain AMERICA not Captain UN.
>>
>>69801573
>Team UN Global Good-goy Cuckold Force

FTFY
>>
>UN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=084irEAQrLQ
>>
>>69797093
streaming civil war http://swimelodeon.com/
>>
>>69797470
Americans don't give a fuck about the UN, and there's nothing more American than revolting against authority. You don't understand Captain America.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.