[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you guys seen the new Pee Wee movie yet? For me it was a 6/10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: peewee2.png (518 KB, 439x761) Image search: [Google]
peewee2.png
518 KB, 439x761
Have you guys seen the new Pee Wee movie yet? For me it was a 6/10
>>
Not yet; heard good things.
>>
>>69780849
Good luck friend. for me it felt like a series of snl skits, pieced together by interludes. reubens is nearly too old for the role, but its a good watch, just not great
>>
Caught a little bit of it, I don't get why it was such a big thing him leaving the town when he had did it before?
>>
I furiously fapped to the redhead at least 4x
>>
I liked when Pee Wee started screaming when he saw the snake and the scene continued on to when he was riding on the bus. The idea of him holding the same scream for an extended period of time was humourous to me.
>>
File: peeweehoiday.jpg (71 KB, 1154x674) Image search: [Google]
peeweehoiday.jpg
71 KB, 1154x674
>>69781202
Apparently its a new universe, with no connection to the previous films
>>
It was okay
The woodsman being a pop singer was pretty funny to me though
>>
>>69781375

For real? that's dumb. Why ignore the better movies?
>>
>>69780820
Marry me
>>
File: peewee2.jpg (92 KB, 1184x706) Image search: [Google]
peewee2.jpg
92 KB, 1184x706
>>69781414
could be anything, but probably because its 25 years since the last movie, and netflix is funding this one so it would be easier to just start from scratch
>>
>>69780820
isn't this directed by one of the main guys behind wonder showzen? that means it has to be good, right?
>>
Better than Big Top, worse than Adventure.
>>
A fairly entertaining normal Pee Wee movie with no real ups or downs. I thought it was delightful, great idea for a Netflix exclusive, I wouldn't be happy if I paid for this like a real movie.
>>
>>69780820
When will Maeby get naked?
>>
>>69780820
who is this cutie
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.