[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the point of the car? Why don't they just run?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1463759130397.jpg (155 KB, 450x347) Image search: [Google]
1463759130397.jpg
155 KB, 450x347
What is the point of the car? Why don't they just run?
>>
>>69775183
It has wheels, you can carry things easier, and go down hill faster.
>>
>>69775332
Welp.
>>
they run so the kids don't have to
>>
why didn't they just put an engine in and drive like normal people?
>>
"Wilma!! Get your worthless whore ass back in the kitchen and make my dinner!"

What did Fred mean by this?
>>
They aren't in the past. They're a "modern Stone Age family." Due to nuclear war, society crumbled, electronics were fried and severe mutations caused dinosaurs to appear again.
>>
>>69775399
Why not buy their groceries on the internet?
>>
Just because they didn't have modern technology doesn't mean they should have had to live without modern conveniences.
>>
>>69775399

Because the Jetsons industrial complex actually takes place in hell
>>
>>69775183
they run a lot in that show
>>
>>69775332
But it's extra weight you have to try and push with your feet. Why not just carry stuff on the back of a dinosaur?
>>
You ever notice how there's no asian or african americans in the flinstones
>>
Why didn't Wilma open the door?
>>
>>69775952
All the big ones are munching boulders at construction sites
>>
>>69776019
duh! that wouldn't be historically accurate
>>
>>69776022
She was gettin clubbed by Barney
>>
>>69775183
Why was Fred still fat?
>>
whats the point of the steering wheel
>>
>>69776019
they're all living in the clouds, with the jetsons
>>
>>69775183
It kind of explains it in the opening credits of literally every episode.

It's a family vehicle. The driver propels the vehicle so that the whole family can travel at the same time.

Also, this is just a stupid question in general. Just because it's powered by force from the feet, doesn't mean it's not easier than running. That's like asking why do people skateboard or longboard instead of run?
>>
Their running music is now in my head
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.