[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people like Pine Barrens so much? I just watched it, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Pine Barrens.jpg (43 KB, 506x316) Image search: [Google]
Pine Barrens.jpg
43 KB, 506x316
Why do people like Pine Barrens so much? I just watched it, and it was kinda funny, but about half the show was Tony's girlfriend being a spazoid.
Do I just need to watch the rest of the series to "get it" and to compare it?
>>
Its not as good if u don't familiar with thr characters of Chris and Paulie

As an italian american I loved the series cause half the characters had direct parables in my own family

Paulie for instance was exactly like my great uncle Fredo
>>
>>69773132
Ofc you have to see the whole series dickwad
>>
I was sad that the guy who got away never showed up again, or his pal never took revenge. Everyone just forgot about it.
>>
>>69773257
>>69773284
Well I have seen College and Pax Soprana and next I'm watching The Test Dream. Someone told me to watch a few episodes to give it a test run and those seem to be the favorites. Not sure if I want to see a season 6 one if I'm going to be watching the whole series but I might also put in Sopranos Home Movies
>>
>>69773310
>>69773310
Th-this :(
>>
Why the fuck would you watch this first?
>>
File: carmela-soprano-1024.jpg (142 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
carmela-soprano-1024.jpg
142 KB, 1000x563
>tfw no italian wife gf
>>
Mayonnaise
>>
>>69773132
>being a fucking pleb

Something that just can't be helped or explained, fuckboy
>>
If you haven't yet you should watch with commentary enabled, on any episode desu
>>
File: it's a silo.jpg (17 KB, 471x315) Image search: [Google]
it's a silo.jpg
17 KB, 471x315
i actually like the epsiode less than i should because its my moms favorite episode and we would joke about it. and i hate my mom.

pic related: literally me.
>>
>>69773132
>>69773316

It's a serial drama. Why the fuck would you watch episodes out of order.
>>
>>69773310

Fun fact: the writer of this episode wanted a scene in the last season where they visit a Russian mob boss and they see Zizek mopping up the floor, not recognizing them due to a brain injury he suffered. It was supposed to be explained a boy scout rescued him.

David Chase didn't want that to happen though because muh mystery.
>>
>>69774944
>You look like a Puerto Rican hoeweh
>>
>>69773132
Didn't you love the steak toss scene? Classic.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.