[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're a War Boy who can only enter eternal Valhalla through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: witness.jpg (285 KB, 1900x790) Image search: [Google]
witness.jpg
285 KB, 1900x790
You're a War Boy who can only enter eternal Valhalla through acts of valor witnessed by your comrades.

How do you sacrifice yourself?
>>
WITNESS THESE
>>
With dubs
>>
File: immortan mel.jpg (349 KB, 1024x563) Image search: [Google]
immortan mel.jpg
349 KB, 1024x563
>>69772906
By getting dubs
>>
>>69772906
I spread class consciousness amongst my brethren and lead a violent revolution against the despot Immortan Joe.
>>
>>69772939
ME

>>69772958
DI

>>69772978
OCRE
>>
A grenade in my mount, one in each hand, 2 in my pockets

Jump down from a rock on my ennemies and go all blood bukakke on their asses
>>
File: cias.jpg (470 KB, 1659x1080) Image search: [Google]
cias.jpg
470 KB, 1659x1080
>>69772906
>They will expect one of us in the wreckage, brother!
>Have we started the fire?
>Yes. The fire rises.

Best way to go.
>>
I don't. I kill everyone.

Feel the wrath of Mr. Gnome! Do you feel it? The wrath of Mr. Gnome!
>>
I ride eternal, shiny and chrome
WITNESS ME
>>
>>69772906
Routine trip to Gastown/Bullet Farm. Those spiky niggas are lookin' to get frisky.

After torching at least two of them, one of my tumors starts acting up again. I can barely breathe. Push through it anyway, continue rekting those niggas.

We seem to have gotten the last of 'em when that big-ass motherfuckin' truck comes in, spinning blades and all. Knocks a car next to me off, nigga gets impaled on the front. I ain't havin' that shit.

Have my second take control of the car. Pick up a couple bomb spears. There's a pistol next to me, piddly little thing but it'll get the job done.

I get up on top of the rig, stay low, shoot out the truck's windows but miss the driver. I ready my spears.

There's a rope hanging off the lookout. After the windows are completely fucked, I make my move. I sprint, fullspeed, down the top of the War Rig. "WITNESS ME!!!" I scream, destroying my throat.

Grab the rope. Swing off it. Let go of one spear, takes out a wheel. Truck swerves, and right before impact I see the bastard's face, centimeters away from the head of my spear. I know he's not gonna see it, but I give him a quick wink as my spear slams him in the face, and explodes.

This is fucking autistic as hell.
>>
>>69773371
whi did you have to type it in niggerspeak
>>
>>69773454
It seemed reasonable at the time.
>>
File: 1438102099786.jpg (304 KB, 1280x530) Image search: [Google]
1438102099786.jpg
304 KB, 1280x530
>tfw boss won't take you to gastown
>>
>>69773489
>nor bullet farm
>>
>>69773469
mistakes happen my friend
>>
File: fangit.jpg (190 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
fangit.jpg
190 KB, 612x380
>>69773371
>War Rig run

>much needed guzzoline at the Citadel, Imperator's orders

>sun is beating down harder today, must be a new year

>scavengers out in full force

>their desperation shows in every move they make

>lancer atop the rig bomb their tires left and right as they attempt to ride in step with the rig

>driving my car full speed in front of the rig to keep point on the rig's run

>come around a bend

>immense roadblock of cars to stop the rig

>if the scavengers can't have the guzzoline, they think no one can

>the rig can't power through it without possibly damaging the volatile rig itself

>needs room

>signal the rig to speed up

>roll down the window to signal a V8

>*HONK HONK*

>take a hit of the chrome

>damn this taste good

>open the nitrous valves

>place my headsmashing brick on the accelerator

>if this be the end, might as well have a good view

>climb out of the window and feel the hum of the motor under the hood

>lay atop it to get comfortable

>one last hit of the chrome before impact

>"witness me"

>"witness him"

>ride eternal
>>
>>69772906

Historic on the Fury Road, ofc
>>
By making toast at 3pm.
>>
>>69774299
Witnessed!
>>
File: 1280x720-WZL.png (450 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-WZL.png
450 KB, 1280x720
>>69776590
>>
>>69774162
Ayy not bad
>>
>>69774162
pretty good one, not going to lie
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.