[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looks fun, what do you think? https://youtu.be/9rqIJcY9hMc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: images-16.jpg (46 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
images-16.jpg
46 KB, 720x1080
Looks fun, what do you think?

https://youtu.be/9rqIJcY9hMc
>>
looks just as bad as all the other ones
>>
I can't wait for the ham-fisted SJW political metaphors that reference Donald Trump being literally Hitler.
>>
File: tumblr_nmhpghhZQK1rg3vrmo1_500.jpg (75 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmhpghhZQK1rg3vrmo1_500.jpg
75 KB, 500x375
Heh. Looks like my kind of movie.
>>
So whole basis of the movie seems so fucking retarded. There would be so much global backlash irl if a country actually did this, probably a war.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-04-20-09h27m04s27.png (92 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-04-20-09h27m04s27.png
92 KB, 1280x720
>>69764678

This.

https://youtu.be/VEmr36AJm54

The concept of a "Purge" basically benefits nobody but shits on everyone. It would screw the rich. It would screw the poor. It would screw property-owners. It would screw criminals. It would screw businesses. It would screw politicians.
NOBODY would support it.
>>
>Explosives are outlawed
>Incendiary weapons and basic Arson are not

Entire fucking city blocks would be burned to the ground in every city every twelve months.

How the fuck do you maintain infrastructure when that happens?
How the fuck does a business stay in business?
How the fuck are you supposed to get property-insurance?
>>
>>69764678
>>69764838
>caring this much about the logicality of horror / action movies

Lmao who cares.
>>
>>69765094
Are you calling me autistic
>>
>>69764678
>m-muh realism and believability

fuck off. its just a trashy exploitation flick to kill 90 minutes with, not some hyper realistic docudrama requiring analysis to appreciate.
>>
Didnt the second one pretty much establish that the only people still Purging were government hit squads and street gangs that would be shooting each other up anyway. Hit squads would gun down whole buildings of poor people to make the elite feel better.

I mean, shit, it still doesnt make much sense though.
>>
>>69764539
I liked the first one but the plot of this looks almost identical to the last movie.
>>69764838
I'm pretty sure its just social commentary taken to the extreme not something that would be ever viewed as a plausible system.
>>
File: redeemed.gif (55 KB, 300x338) Image search: [Google]
redeemed.gif
55 KB, 300x338
I have been saying since the first one, "why aren't people going after politicians and government?" Everyone was like, "government officials are protected, bruh." But in the second movie, the Purge announcement specifically says, "ANY and ALL crime is allowed."

Now in the third movie they are going after high-ranking politicians.

MFW
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.