[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIP Morley you were legendary in life and will be still find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
RIP Morley
you were legendary in life and will be still
find your 60 minutes in the sky
>>
hell be fine
>>
>>69760102
he's gone bro
>>
Literally who?
>>
>>69760068
rip
always nice to hear his soothing voice
>>
A great Canadian.
>>
>>69760231
A great newsperson - he showed the world the Vietnam war in all its gory - erm, glory.
>>
>>69760068
no
>>
What a cuck tbqh
>>
STICKY!!!
61 years in television
>>
File: absolutely why.png (282 KB, 300x565) Image search: [Google]
absolutely why.png
282 KB, 300x565
>>69760068
>all of the 60 minutes crew is dying off
>the only one left is Lesley Stahl and Steve Croft
>Soon, 60 minutes will be only Anderson Cooper, the black guy with the mustache, Scott Pelley, and Lara Logan
>2/3s of the 60 minutes stories will now by Military propaganda, and the other 1/3 will be a fluff piece.

Journalism is dead.
>>
>>69760313
THIS
>>
Watched this show religiously back when I was a kid, into the early 2000s. Once they started to die, I couldn't watch it anymore. They were replaced, one by one, with hacks that had none of the finesse of the old masters. The only one I remember was some young guy who obsessively asked whoever he was interviewing "Did it hurt? How bad did it hurt? Did it hurt real bad?" It was fucking impossible to watch.

RIP Andy, RIP Morley, RIP Mike Wallace, RIP Ed Bradley. Bob Simon, you were cool too.
>>
>>69760352
I hope Lara Logan is gang raped.
>>
>>69760589
nice one you teen faggot
here is your fuck (You)
>>
>>69760516
right?
I remember watching during the 90's
along with the Canadian counterpart the 5th estate
(which is goat as well btw)
>>
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.