[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Obi-Wan literally retarded?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Sith lords are our speciality.jpg (128 KB, 889x691) Image search: [Google]
Sith lords are our speciality.jpg
128 KB, 889x691
Was Obi-Wan literally retarded?
>>
No, he was virtually retarded.
>>
>>69757842
I always thought he spoke a bit funny.
>>
>>69757842
It was only official after the turn of the chair.
>>
>>69757842
Not a happy landing.
>>
>>69757842
No, but he was a transgender, asexual queer. Deal with it.
>>
Ewan McGregor Solo movie pls.

Also fuck you prequels wernn't bad.
>>
>Uncovers clone army created under mysterious circumstances.
>Finds fugitive and criminal conspirator hanging out at cloning farm.
>Clones are ready just in time for the good guys to use against the separatists.
>Obi Wan doesn't find any of this suspicious or even ponderous enough to mention to anybody.

Probably.
>>
>>69758069
What did you say? About Mein Kampf?
>>
>>69758069
They were objectively bad. Ewan was the best part of them though. That and the music
>>
HELLO THERE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utFRqsT61-k
>>
>>69758144
SO UNCIVILIZED
>>
File: 1452566158083.jpg (178 KB, 1400x800) Image search: [Google]
1452566158083.jpg
178 KB, 1400x800
>>69757842
>mfw McGregor can still reprise his role as Obi-Wan's force ghost in some extremely fan-servicey capacity in a future Star Wars installment
>>
>>69758113
>literally messages Yoda and Mace after seeing Kamino

Watch Attack of the Cloneskino again, faggot
>>
>>69758069

Woah slow the fuck down. The prequel were objective shit. But he was great for what he had to work with and I'll gladly take a solo movie.
>>
I want Ewan's dick and I'll never have it
>>
>>69758118
kek
>>
>>69758261
So that's three idiots who couldn't put the shady clone army together instead of one. Real improvement.
>>
>>69758261

What's fucked is that the Jedi council and Republic have this giant fuckoff army, bought and paid for, delivered to their doorstep and not once do they seem to see anything suspicious about this.

Then immediately start using them as fodder to fight what was up until then a purely diplomatic issue with the trade separatists being dicks.

This giant army of trojan horses, and not once do they really pause to think about the implications.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.