[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It physically hurts that we'll never get a Scott Pilgrim sequel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: Thank You Americans.jpg (34 KB, 758x426) Image search: [Google]
Thank You Americans.jpg
34 KB, 758x426
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wd5KEaOtm4
>>
>>69749581
It physically hurts that she'll never hurt my prostate with a 12 inch strapon
>>
>>69749581
It physically hurts that MEW will never be my mistress and queen
>>
>>69749581
Why do people not like this movie again?
>>
>>69749581
I would have consensual sexual relations with MEW with the intent of procreation, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>69749581
I'm fairly content in just having one film. It's great.
>>
>>69750104
Because it's awful. I turned it off like 40 minutes in and the i like cera
>>
>>69750952
So no actual reasons for it?
>>
>>69749581

This movie has great actors

but i will never watch a movie that's about a literal cuck who fights ex-bfs. Also, Scott Pilgrim is a dumb story.
>>
>>69749581
never read the books, was there room for a sequel?
>>
>>69749581
I've never seen this movie because it is not good so I'm glad you are mad
>>
>>69749581

>being a Hipster Faggot
>>
>>69750137
I would put my penis into her vagina and push in and put only to cum inside her whilst fondling and sucking on her tits, I'd you know what I mean
>>
>>69749581
Do you know what really hurts?
A nose job
>>
>>69749581
Most reddit movie if I've ever seen one
>>
>>69749581
First and second acts were great, third act gets cringey but finishes ok
The scene where he defeats the chick by making her orgasm always struck me as really cringey shit, and I turn it off at that point these days
>>
>>69750104
inconsequential cgi bullshittery with an uncompelling lead and a terrible story better suited to a graphic medium than a semi-real one. The complete inauthenticity of it all is tiring and childish.
>>
>>69751213
Not really. The story wraps up pretty nicely.

There's no reason for there to be a sequel, more would just be good.
>>
>>69749581
no one wants to see that ugly grandma

remake the movie with some new qt's tbqh
>>
>>69751491
>inconsequential cgi bullshittery
>The complete inauthenticity of it all is tiring and childish.
What?
>>
>>69751607
cgi bullshit = it's effects heavy and the visual punch of the movie doesn't add to or enhance the movie, it is the movie.

inauthentic because the story is an extremely barebones outline of "defeat the ex boyfriends to get the girl," with no actual character development, or any connection to real emotions whatsoever.
>>
>>69751714
>cgi bullshit = it's effects heavy and the visual punch of the movie doesn't add to or enhance the movie, it is the movie.
It's effects heavy to give it a comic book/video game feel like what happens in the actual graphic novels.

>inauthentic because the story is an extremely barebones outline of "defeat the ex boyfriends to get the girl," with no actual character development, or any connection to real emotions whatsoever.
I wouldn't say it's not barebones, but there's clear character development. Scott moves on from being the wreck he became after his breakup, apologises to Knives for his unfair treatment of her and stays out of the band to go forward in life with Ramona.

Ramona was able to break free from her past by facing it with Scott, which is pretty much the entire point of the film - to not ignore your past, instead accepting it to move on.

Not exactly deep or anything, but what are you expecting from a film like this?
>>
This movie is the fantasy of the 21st century beta male faggot.
>>
>>69749581
it gives me physical pleasure to know that trannies who liked scott pilgrim are never going to get a sequel
>>
Why was she such a slut?
>>
>>69750104
the lead actor is a fag
>>
File: 1347449730253.jpg (354 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1347449730253.jpg
354 KB, 2560x1440
>>69752106
Explains why /tv/ loved it
>>
>>69751156
It's awkward and not funny and just cringy. Maybe i was already too old when i watched it at 26 or so, maybe it's just for teens
>>
File: 1423066262418.png (1 MB, 1065x902) Image search: [Google]
1423066262418.png
1 MB, 1065x902
>>69749581
>tfw no MEW gf
end my suffering
>>
>>69751607
he doesn't like fun
>>
I didn't expect it to be that great since there are 6 books and the movie ain't that long. But it was cool I guess. I still think Michael Cera wasn't a good fit for Scott though. Now what really sucks is that amazing game that is fucked beyond belief won't ever be released on Steam.
>>
>>69749581

It physically hurts that I'll never watch her lick my cum off her glass eye.
>>
>>69752408
tell me where you live senpai and I'll pay you a visit and end your miserable life.
>>
File: kim pine is cute.png (128 KB, 524x299) Image search: [Google]
kim pine is cute.png
128 KB, 524x299
>>69749581
we don't need a fucking sequel you cun't we need the comics to not be condensed into a single film, book 1 was handled literally perfectly in the movie then the rest got cut to make 'em all fit

hell, even 2 movies with 3 books each would have worked still a great movie tho
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.