[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How tryhard do you have to be to pretend that this toy catalogue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: original.jpg (132 KB, 1080x771) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
132 KB, 1080x771
How tryhard do you have to be to pretend that this toy catalogue is deep in any way?
>>
>>69745569
Very. You actually have to be autistic
>>
It's honestly just a meme.
It's in fact how laughable how silly it is. It's more of an insult to intellgence and like a story a child would make up that THINKS it's adult.

It has to be a meme. I refuse to believe that there are people browsing /tv/ who are stupid enough to think this is smart.
It's like believing the movie Lucy is smart, just because it says it is.
>>
>>69745569
>it's only okay when Marvel does ''smart''
>>
>>69746105
>b-b-but mahvel
I never mentioned marvel you fucking buttblasted fanboy.
>>
I don't think it was deep but it was definitely acceptable dialogue for an aging, cynical batman to say before a killing stroke
>>
File: b.png (527 KB, 516x815) Image search: [Google]
b.png
527 KB, 516x815
>>69745569
>>
>>69746375
imagine having to tell all this to yourself to justify liking capeshit instead of simply liking it like a normal adult.
>>
>>69745569
>batman about to murder someone by stamping on their neck

and people thought this batman was good top kek
>>
>>69745569
I hope you realize all this capeshit stuff is a meme right? Every hates BvS, it's an insult to DC fans and a abomination. The meme is to pretend there's a master piece in there. Everyone loves Civil War because it's fun. The meme is to hate it.

You're not too bright are ya OP?
>>
>>69746375
The movie is still shit.
>>
>>69746375
Please explain to me the allusions to Arthurian legend and Shakespearean tragedies. I'll wait.
>>
>>69746510
It's rhetorical filler to seem deep.
>>
>>69746510
Did you got the Frankenstein references?
>>
>>69746801
Desperate as fuck
You got asked something, kid.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.