[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How different would have The Dark Knight Rises been if Heath
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
How different would have The Dark Knight Rises been if Heath Ledger had lived. At the end of the TDK we see the Joker captured and presumably arrested shortly after, leaving us to assume he would make some appearance in the third film even if as a minor role. What effect would this of had on TDKR?
>>
>>69744998
He was going to be the judge.
>>
>>69745021
That's the only cameo he would've got? He was immensely popular from TDK. You would think they would have him at least a bit more
>>
>>69745021
I hate this normie reply meme.

He would have been a titular main character again and that's a fucking fact.
>>
>>69745021
I don't believe that for a single second
>>
>>69744998
it would have been Bane (breakthebody) and the Joker (breakthemind) against Batman.
it would have been beautiful
>>
>>69744998
He would only be briefly shown throughout the movie, then take on a larger role during Bane's rule, perhaps even antagonizing Bane?

What I know for absolute certainty is that he would've killed Bane for trying to kill Batman during the "YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO IMAGINE THE FIRE" scene.
>>
File: 1457991943961.jpg (517 KB, 1280x4788) Image search: [Google]
1457991943961.jpg
517 KB, 1280x4788
>>69745466
>he would've killed Bane for trying to kill Batman during the "YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO IMAGINE THE FIRE" scene
I always imagined this. At least we got a good replacement
>>
>>69745519
Holy shit
This would've been a million times better than the actual movie
>>
>>69745519
top kek
>>
>>69744998
I heard somewhere that he was gonna establish a Hannibal Lecter/ Clarice Starling type relationship with Batman
>>
would we have a big guy scene with Joker and Bane?
>>
>>69748405
Wanna know why I wear the mask?
>>
>>69745426
>>69745466

bane wouldn't have even cast you cucks
>>
>>69748090
Related to this, I heard the third movie would have involved his trial somehow.
>>
nolan would just adapt tdkr so there would be no bane or cia
>>
>>69752170
maybe he'd make bane the mutant leader of the movie and that's all
>>
a Prequel movie on how the Joker got to be the Joker
>>
>>69745021
>He was going to be the judge.
That actually makes sense. Better fit than scarecrow
>>
>>69752666
Yeah it makes sense but what a complete waste of the character if that was his only scene.
>>
>>69745021
Actually, the script was supposed to be about the trial of the Joker. He would have returned as the main antagonist
>>
>>69753205
This is what I made this thread for. Any more info on what the script entailed?
>>
>>69754000
Not quiet, the idea during TDK was to have Harvey turn into Two-Face in the next movie during the Jokers trial. Nolan scrapped it though
>>
>>69744998

Could be like somekind of Silences of the lambs, where the joker is like a Hannibal Lecter that guide Batman to catch Bane.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.