[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know Marvel movies will go on forever at this point, but will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
I know Marvel movies will go on forever at this point, but will the "MCU" storyline we're getting so far ever come to a conclusion so we can go back to individual, stand-alone movies again?

I mean, Robert Downey Jr and Chris Evans won't be around forever, so it makes sense to neatly wrap up the story so younger actors can play their characters.
>>
>>69742893
just james bond it and replace actors
>>
that was the most boring movie I have ever seen, it really blows my mind so many people loves this crap

also, how can a movie with that budged have those shitty explosions and effects?
>>
>>69743102
I thought I was the only one.

And on a side note. This was the film to end my trust with Collider. Bunch of Disney shills that worship and praise every Marvel movie as a trascendance experience.

This movie was so boring. Just a bunch of cartoon characters punching each other with no consequences. I'm done with Marvel movies. Never thought I'd say that. I'm not seeing Dr Strange and Infnity war because I can already picture in my mind how assembly line produced they will be.
>>
File: 14876846874413.png (16 KB, 512x468) Image search: [Google]
14876846874413.png
16 KB, 512x468
>>69743330
>>69743102
>2 months later
>DCucks still buttblasted
>>
>>69742893
all of these movies work as stand alone movies.
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 620x670
>>69743102
>>69743330
>false-flagging
>>
RDJ will die in the Thanos movie
>>
>>69743102

It was kind of enjoyable in a sunday afternoon cartoons sort of way. Civil War is a good example of why all these capeshits should just stick to episodic shows rather than full length movies.
>>
>>69743397
just for the record I didn't like the batman movie neither and I can't even name which heroes are from marvel and which ones from dc
>>
I dont understand the appeal of individual stand alone movies. I am a huge comic fan, the reason you read superhero comics is because they exist in a world of superheroes. That was the entire reason phase one existed, it was so that they could set up a world of heroes that coexist, people used to actually complain there wasn't enough crossovers and its pointless because they dont utilize the shared universe, now all I see are people like this and it doesn't make sense to me.
>>
>>69743630
this
BvS and Civil war both sucked dick
>>
>>69743755
yeah
mine
lol
>>
>>69742923
I understand that that's something Feige wants to do, but it's not going to work well. They can do it with 007 because they portray Bond in different periods of time to kind of get around it. With the MCU, it's not just one character and it'll always be a direct continuation of the last. It'll look out of place and bad if Tony Stark is suddenly played by a different actor and no one notices the difference. They only barely got away with replacing Rhodes/Hulk early on into the MCU, now it'll be less easy.
>>
>>69742893
no, they'll probably have the characters pass their masks on to someone else at some point
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.