[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /Dunkaccino/ here? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S6 eUFbOfIU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: dunk-a-dunk-a-dunk.jpg (91 KB, 1591x784) Image search: [Google]
dunk-a-dunk-a-dunk.jpg
91 KB, 1591x784
Who /Dunkaccino/ here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S6eUFbOfIU
>>
>>69735217
I'll drink their Dark Roast when I'm desperate, all their other coffee a shit
>>
god i love that clip
>>
>In mid-2010, Pacino learned that his business manager, Kenneth I. Starr, had been arrested for embezzling his clients’ money in a Ponzi scheme. (Starr is currently serving seven and a half years in prison.) There had been warnings. Early on, Mike Nichols, who had taken his money out of Starr’s company, had raised suspicions. “I’ll get to it,” Pacino told Nichols. “Then I never got to it,” he said. “Millions of dollars were gone,” Sola said. “Gone.”

>Pacino took the loss in stride. “I thought, Hey, this is the world. It’s real,” he said. “Not one day I saw him down or depressed,” Sola said. “He was, like, ‘O.K., now what do we do? Roll up our sleeves and go to work.’ ”

>Pacino’s agent, John Burnham, told me, “In his halcyon days he made around fourteen million a picture, but the industry’s changed. Nowadays, he gets five million. With a gun—seven million.” It has taken Pacino four years to work himself back to a position where, he says, “compared to a normal person, I have a significant amount.” He sold a Snedens Landing property, did commercials, took out a loan, and signed on for Adam Sandler’s dismal but profitable “Jack and Jill” (2011)—a “kids’ movie,” according to Pacino, in which he sent up both his legend and his financial predicament. In the film’s best moment, a hip-hop ad for Dunkin’ Donuts, Pacino can be seen dancing and pitching the “Dunkaccino”: “You want creamy goodness / I’m your friend / Say hello to my chocolate blend.”
>>
File: capture-3.jpg (13 KB, 353x417) Image search: [Google]
capture-3.jpg
13 KB, 353x417
>>69735265
Burn this
>>
>>69735310
fuck, so he was almost bankrupt by the dude?
I guess i forgive for taking that role now, though its strange he couldnt get anything better.
>>
>>69735217
Fuck off Al.
>>
>>69735310
explains why Pacino's output turned sour. his last few movies, smaller indies, have been better received. good to know he got over the hump. these days he's more of a theater guy. well, he's always been, but now more than ever it seems.

anyways, how do we explain De Niro's awful stream of movies?
>>
File: critic[2].jpg (22 KB, 300x279) Image search: [Google]
critic[2].jpg
22 KB, 300x279
>>69735310
>Adam Sandler’s comedies are not “dumb fun,” maybe that’s why they’re not in critics’ favor. Sandler’s hilarious new film Jack and Jill (in which he portrays both male and female fraternal twins), brings to mind the great line that Ernst Lubitsch’s classic 1946 female plumber comedy Cluny Brown “upset people who didn‘t like to admit they have plumbing.”

>Sandler’s real dare is to defend ethnicity–not piously but through comedy that has social and political effect: When Jack’s WASP assistant (Nick Swardson) boasts that he’s almost Jewish because “I’m an atheist,” Jack looks nonplussed. Yet, Sandler isn’t. His comic introspection has a moral core. Appreciation of roots and background is what gives the film’s overlong but uproarious Al Pacino subplot its basis–it’s both crazily romantic and a professional salute. That’s because Sandler knows how our plumbing works.
>>
jack and jill has ruined every single relationship because I show this clip to everyone I love and it has destroyed our connection as they no longer view me as human

I have it memorized

the lyrics tattooed on my body

something's brewing at D&D
WOW AL PACINO
IT'S NOT AL ANYMORE IT'S DUNK
DUNKACCINO?
DON'T MIND IF I DO
WHAT's MY NAME
DUNKACCINO
IT'S A WHOLE NEW GAME
DUNKACCINO
YOU WANT CREAMY GOODNESS
I'M YOUR FRIEND
SAY HELLO TO MY CHOCOLATE BLEND
GATTACA HO-AH LATTE LIGHT
THIS WHOLE TRIAL IS OUT OF SIGHT
THEY PULL ME BACK IN WITH HAZELNUT TOO
CARAMEL SWIRL
I KNOW IT WAS YOU
EVERYONE WANTS MY DUNKACCINO
CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF MY DUNKACCINO
KIDS FROM SEVEN TO SEVENTINO
LINING UP FOR MY DUNKACCINO
WHAT'S MY NAME
DUNKACCINO
ADUNKADUNKADUNKADUNKA
DUNKACCINO
>>
>>69735217
Could Dunkposting the next /tv/ meme?
>>
File: OnPaste.20160519-125929.jpg (77 KB, 1581x729) Image search: [Google]
OnPaste.20160519-125929.jpg
77 KB, 1581x729
>>69736222
nice trips, I still see you as a human bean baby

>>69736566
All I know is this dude sets the dancefloor on fire
>>
DUNKACCINO
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.