[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats /tv/'s opinion of House of Cards Personally id say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: hoc.jpg (190 KB, 1386x693) Image search: [Google]
hoc.jpg
190 KB, 1386x693
Whats /tv/'s opinion of House of Cards

Personally id say its one of the best series ive watched in a long time, thoroughly enjoyed the character development and the use of fourth wall breaking is spot on
>>
Watch the original british version. The American one is trash.
>>
1 and 2 are good. 3 completely fucks the dog.
>>
>>69730506
Season 1 and 2 are some great television. Then in typical American fashion, the suits up top realised the successful show could be milked to death.

So that's exactly what they did and now it's a pretty terrible show.
>>
>>69730590
True but 4 redeems it
>>
>>69730506
Season 1 and 2 are great. The rest are trash.

Spacey also needs to make public demands for more money since it's insulting that Wright is paid as much as he is.
>>
>>69730560
Seriously is there nothing /tv/ likes
>>
>>69730627
This, sadly its the case for most successful shows.

Character development and sensible plot go completely out of the window a la GoT, Walking Dead, Breaking bad etc.
>>
>>69730506

>the use of fourth wall breaking is spot on
I'm a pleb, can you explain why?
>>
>>69730628
Not quite.

1-2 are GOAT. 3 is JUST. 4 is decent but not redeeming. I can't wait for 5 desu senpais
>>
>>69730506
The first two seasons are top tier. The third is shit. The 4th could have been good but it pissed me off beyond recovery in two scenes:

-first, Underwood in the church, in front of all black people: YOUR LIVES MATTER
>seriously? Wanna make it more obvious? Wanna add a hashtag?

The second: after he snaps and decide that having a bull for his wife is good. "We need to go BEYOND MARRIAGE"
>liberal degenerate propaganda
>>
Season 1 and 2 are great, 3 had shitloads of potential because it shows Frank as the President for the first time but overall falls flat, and Season 4 was alright but it had a lot of weird elements and the ending definitely jumped the shark in terms of the characters' actions. Honestly the Underwoods letting the guy die like that versus meeting their demands and then looking into the camera seemed more like cartoon villains than actually intimidating
>>
>>69730708
You can't please everyone all the time.

/tv/ has a large enough sampling to be indicative of "everyone."

simple concept yo
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.