[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What have you bought onto Shark Tank today /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 11
File: Kevin.jpg (44 KB, 778x597) Image search: [Google]
Kevin.jpg
44 KB, 778x597
What have you bought onto Shark Tank today /tv/?
>>
>>69720922
A movie where I take cinematic shots of L.A and tell my main actor to act autistic

Good idea right?
>>
Some roast beef, some chicken, and pizza.
>>
File: 5867586778567.jpg (56 KB, 600x457) Image search: [Google]
5867586778567.jpg
56 KB, 600x457
>>69720922
It's a golf set that you play on the toilet. I first came up with the idea when I was having a shit and thought ''Man I'd like to play some golf right now'' I'm asking for $500,000 for 25% of my compay
>>
>>69720922
I have a Twitch.tv clone except only for toy unboxings, makeup demos, and cooking with a built in "buy now" mechanic as well as Ad revenue. analytics suggests women and children are more likely to spend money less frugally and YT videos in the same category do extremely well.
>>
>>69720922
>What have you bought onto Shark Tank today /tv/?
Repeating digits.
You seem to have a bit of familiarity with them your self.

Mark, you like tech stuff. What if I told you there was a way to get dubs, trips, and even beyond with EVERY post?
>>
I want to make a site with a search engine that will tell you how a movie ends so you don't have to watch it. I'm looking for $1,000,000 for 1% non-voting interest
>>
File: feels.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
feels.gif
13 KB, 633x758
my heart. see? it's on my sleeve...
>>
File: kevin.jpg (76 KB, 687x523) Image search: [Google]
kevin.jpg
76 KB, 687x523
>I’m going to cut in right now Mr. Wilson, because someone needs to stop this charade you’re calling a pitch. When I was a mere boy my mother came home from one of her many business trips to South Africa. Only this time she had brought with her a gift – an antique, in a sense. “It” was an ancient looking African man she referred to as Po’mamba. He stayed with us for many weeks, keeping me awake at night with strange chanting. I became so frustrated by the never ending stream of nonsensical noise my angry tears began to stain the front of my child-fitted Armani suits. On the fourth week, I came home from school early on account of Butch Charleston ruining my favorite handkerchief at recess. But the noises I heard from my manor were different that day. Peeking in the nearest window, I saw my mother surrounded by dark shapes, Po’mamba’s back against the glass. His chanting drowned out the sounds of my mother as I watched the surging black mass with confusion – until I realized it was a group of men. African men, slamming their cocks into my mother’s every orifice as she begged for more through two throbbing members occupying her mouth. All noise suddenly stopped. Po’mamba stepped forward, ripping off the tattered cloth that covered his crotch. An implausibly large penis flopped down between his legs which he guided into my mother’s bruised womanhood. The other gentlemen continued the chants. After what seemed like hours, Po’mamba released his load which oozed out through the small pockets of empty space between her flesh folds and his cock. A small speck of his thick semen fell from his glands as he exited, landing on the living room’s priceless Isfahan carpet. My day was perfect before your appearance here Mr. Wilson. I had breakfast with Buffet and Trump. I even made sweet love to Barbara on Lincoln’s original bed earlier. Your deal is the nigger semen stain on my priceless rug of a day. And for that reason Mr. Wilson, I’m out.
>>
>>69721057
and what's stopping me from taking your heart, making my own and stomping you into the ground like the sub human trashman you are?
>>
>>69720973
>I have no idea how business works. In fact, I hardly know how to read. I'm only here because they needed someone black and for the occasional sample of food. And for that reason, I'm out.
>>
O'Leary is Canada's Trump
>>
>>69720922

My dick on swole for Laurie.
>>
>>69720955
No, I meant this morning.
>>
File: 1368397096408.jpg (44 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1368397096408.jpg
44 KB, 450x600
i like waiting for the big payoff in the end sure.
but god damnit i want barbara to get in on a deal with mr wonderful, i know they ham up the hate for the cameras but this past episode or so ago they had a shot to go in together on a deal and barbara pissed the chance away and poor mr oleary got left at the altar.
>>
File: classiccuban.jpg (93 KB, 881x661) Image search: [Google]
classiccuban.jpg
93 KB, 881x661
>>69721100
>>69721117
>Before you go out let me throw this into the mix. I would be willing to pitch $10,000 for 80% of the company if these sharks would be willing to go in with me. If I could get the Mavs marketing team on this I can see this being a big success, guys. That being said I'd need some collateral. If this deal does not work out I will need your home address. I know I may look all cool and easy going but I'm also shrewd. If this business deal goes belly up I'm going to need some return on my capital. What do you say to signing me the deed to your house? I have the papers right here, actually. Should this deal go bad your house will be demolished in place for a Mavs themed playground for the team's children to play on. Trust me. With our expertise we can take this idea to the big leagues.
>>
File: faking feels.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
faking feels.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
>>69721116
our mutual feels
>>
>>69721290
> its a young hip company that only wants mark to invest episode
>>
File: 1461042977142.jpg (12 KB, 148x201) Image search: [Google]
1461042977142.jpg
12 KB, 148x201
>I'm prepared to offer you everything you've asked for today, all 500,000 dollars. All I ask in return is that you attend my birthday bash this weekend at the Funland bounce castle emporium
>Sorry Robert, but I think I'll go with Mark's deal of 250,000 with 50% of the company
>You'll still come though, right?
>>
File: 1446924323890.jpg (36 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1446924323890.jpg
36 KB, 600x338
>Have you ever drank a glass of black rhinoceros blood? Of course not, I was just being colloquial to start this story with an anecdote. The first time I had a glass I was in South Africa, taking a celebratory drink in Johannesburg after completing a successful hunt. You see, in South Africa they don't hunt lion, or elephant. We hunted a more dangerous game: the kaffir, or black man. I finally had a 7 year old boy cornered in an Oingo Bongo merchandise warehouse when the thoughts passed through my mind: Should I pull the trigger? Can I ever come back to who I was before this moment? I pulled the trigger, made my first 100 million dollars. Mr. Johnson, this is something you need to ask yourself: can I pull the trigger on this deal and make thr right choice? 10% funding for 85% ownership and prima nocte rights to your daughters.
>>
>>69721154
As a Canadian, can confirm.
>>
>>69721100
>Wilson
>subtle CIA guy reference
>>
How the hell is this guy not a kike?
>>
>>69723808
He's half Arab, same shit.
>>
There still a popular /tv/ stream of this or did they all die out?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.