[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do tv characters wear jackets in arid climates?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: download (5).jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
7 KB, 259x194
How the fuck do tv characters wear jackets in arid climates? I see this shit in every tv show and it triggers me.

>Taco Cabeza
>>
>>69715490
>americans
>>
>>69715490

Deserts get cold at night.

/thread
>>
>>69715577
This. Also, if I recall correctly, it wasn't summertime yet since Walt was still teaching.
>>
>>69715577
But the day time though.
>>
>>69715577
I live in Georgia and it's hot as fuck in the day time and it's getting cold at night again but it's outrageous to wear a jacket in day time.
>>
Wtf is with it ,is it a conspiracy I don't understand?
>>
The older you get, the harder it is for your body to retain heat. That's why you sometimes see really old guys shuffling around in three-piece suits and hats even when it's summer.
>>
>>69717606
How aren't they dead from heatstroke?
>>
>live in Alaska
>a man needs his jacket
>one day of the year where its too hot for a jacket
>feel naked
>>
>>69715490
it isn't real life
>>
File: Breaking-Bad-S5E14-Tohajiilee.jpg (96 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
Breaking-Bad-S5E14-Tohajiilee.jpg
96 KB, 650x366
I watched a making-of extra about the shootout scene between Hank and the Nazis. Literally everybody on set was wearing black northface jackets and wool hats. Wherever they were filming must have been pretty cool.
>>
>>69718066
If it weren't for dressing trailers and the other amenities they'd be sweating their asses off.
>>
>>69715490
I chalk it up to Jesse being an addict and is constantly fluctuating between hot and cold.
>>
>>69715749
Georgia and New Mexico are pretty fucking different

New Mexico actually has a proper winter and it gets fucking cold there sometimes. Ya'll niggas is dumb as hell.
>>
Mid-October through March are shitty months in New Mexico. Nights on all the other months besides June and July are nice enough to wear a jacket or long sleeve shirt. Even right now, in the middle of May, it's 50°.
>>
>>69719053
The 50-70 degree winter was my favorite thing about AZ when I was there. NY winters suck
>>
>>69719372
Better than the 100° summers, right?
>>
>>69719372
Where in NY? I grew up north of Syracuse. Fuck that lake effect.
>>
>>69715490
I live in Nevada. You'd be fucking shocked how cold deserts can get. Even in the daytime
>>
>>69715577
Bingo, but fuck you for /threading your own post.
>>
>>69721140
Cutting winds over long plains of desert.
>>
>>69715490
Because your gay?
>>
File: PPOxMwV.png (132 KB, 492x734) Image search: [Google]
PPOxMwV.png
132 KB, 492x734
>>69721363
Came here to post this but since it's already been posted i'm not gonna post in this thread
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.