[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>My name is Sam Tyler. I had an accident, and I woke up in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 271x520) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 271x520
>My name is Sam Tyler. I had an accident, and I woke up in 1973. Am I mad, in a coma, or back in time? Whatever's happened, it's like I've landed on a different planet. Now, maybe if I can work out the reason, I can get home.

What does /tv/ think of Life On Mars?
>>
>>69712044

I liked it.
>>
Sounds like shit and I bet money they use that fucking David Bowie song in the show at least once, if not for the theme.
>>
>Americlap remakes it
>literally takes place on Mars
Independence was a mistake.
>>
I've only seen the American version and I liked it.
>>
>>69712090
It's almost as if they came up with the name of the show after finishing the story...
>>
>>69712229
>liking the American version
>Gene Hunt turns out to mean "Generit Hunt" in a spaceship colony

Top kek
>>
>>69712044
Pretty good. Only ran two series right? First was better than second iirc.
>>
Pure BritKino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHP3Jih_rfA
>>
>>69712290
I also think the American version of The Office is better.

Name some other shit that America has remade and I'll let you know if I thought it was better.
>>
>>69712044
>It's a "The Master wears 9's clothes" episode
>>
>>69712408
Seriously though, watch the British version. It's shorter and better than the American version IMO.

American format for television is too drawn out with too short episodes. I prefer the more cinematic approach of less episodes but longer with definitive planned story arcs as opposed to just hoping they get renewed for another season some they can make filler episodes
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 380x262) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 380x262
>I'm sorry you're lonely, Sam.

>Are you really lonely here?

>Don't you think you could be lonely out there, In the white room that's too warm?

>Life goes on, but does it really go on for the sleeping man?

>And isn't it better here, where you can be busy?

>You don't like me and my clown, I can see I make you frown. When on earth will all this end? I'm you're friend, you're only friend.
>>
The American version would never have had the balls to end it the way the British version did.
>>
I really liked this show, I never watched the American version but I did like Ashes to Ashes. I wish more shows were created like this, I didn't even get buttblasted about the ______
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 619x192) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 619x192
>literally murders a suspect while he's in a cell by forcefeedin get him cocaine

>gets demoted for one episode and it's never mentioned again
>>
It is good. I wish though that they would fucking release Ashes To Ashes on region 1 DVD already.
>>
>>69712994
Yeah but he also got blown up by a terrorist later on so he made up for it
>>
>>69712994
It's the seventies guv, nawbody's bovvered.
>>
>>69712044
loved this, i thought the ending was really well done. and then ashes to ashes comes out and that first season was creepy as hell with that david bowie clown all the time.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.