[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who did Negan kill?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 470x313
Who did Negan kill?
>>
no1curr
fuck that show in the cunt
>>
The show.
>>
>>69709089
First post, best post
>>
Aaron I bet. That's what the little evidence we've got points to. Nicotero's workshop has a dummy who's face looks exactly like that actors, plus Glenn was recently spotted with Daryl in Senoia helping an IRL crash victim. I know a lot of internet fanboys will groan and shriek if it's lowly Aaron, but he's been significant in the story the whole way through. As long as we get too see explicit violence I don't care who it is. I just want more Negan and shieeet.
>>
>>69709193
No they can't kill another gay character
>>
>>69708994
Mullet guy.
He gave his plan for making bullets to Rick.
His story is over.
>>
File: 1463020274077.jpg (44 KB, 480x380) Image search: [Google]
1463020274077.jpg
44 KB, 480x380
>>69708994
>>
My interest
>>
Rick
>>
>>69708994
he explicitly said he wasn't going to kill anyone

why do people think someone died?
>>
>>69709824
you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>69709918
great explanation, really cleared things up thx
>>
>>69708994
We won't know til the mid season finale. First half of season will be flashbacks of every character in the lineup like lost. Glen episode, Maggie episode, etc. Will be nice to see other sides of stories in the past we didn't see like Glenn and Hershel heartfelt moments and Maggie with beth. Gonna be a heart tug until the reveal. That way no one can just check imbd and be like oh well no Glenn this season guess he's dead
>>
>>69709523
Delete this.
>>
>>69709968
explaining things to retards is like swimming in a river against the current.
>>
>>69710111
And the river is Made of shit.
>>
>>69710111
you're a fucking retard lol moron
>>
>>69710111
It's like swimming up shit creek with your mouth wide open.
>>
>>69710179
don't be butthurt because you're a retard. you can still get a job at walmart.
>>
>>69710302
i've never seen someone retarded to your degree working at wal mart

at that point they are usually in nursing homes by the age of 20
>>
>>69708994
the collective fucks of the fandom
>>
>>69708994
Whichever main character demanded the most money on next season's contract.
>>
>>69710444
>fandom
Gayest trips I've ever witnessed
>>
>>69709523
Oh shi-
>>
The chink or the redhead
>>
>>69708994
Negan.
>>
>>69708994
Any chance of him coming across as intimidating or threatening.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (100 KB, 854x512) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
100 KB, 854x512
uhh
>>
>>69713077
some faggot changing shit on wikipedia
>>
Glenn. Jesus Christ. It's in the comics. Glenn got his head smashed.
>>
>>69708994
The little fuck whose agent was trying to jam AMC.

I'm sure they're sweating the holdouts.
>>
Do you pronounce it NEEgan or Neh-gin?

pls respond I'm writing a school report
>>
It's Aaron, this show is a piece of shit, also I saw a video last week that there was some car accident near filming and Daryl and Glenn showed up to help the people dressed up in black clothes different than the finale, it was pretty much all out war type of shit, greg nicotero also deleted some photo he uploaded on instagram where in the background you could see a sculpted head whose face was most similar to Aaron, this gayass show is literally to pussy to kill off a major character
>>
>>69708994
starbuck baristas are such dicks.
>>
>>69709523
I haven't watched since season 5 (or cared since season 4) but I figured it would have to be Glenn. I think I recall hearing about them wanting to stick closer to the source material a while back.

If they kill a newer character though, it will be hilarious
>>
my patience for this show.
>>
>>69713385
Knee-gan
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.