[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you recommend me some kino that revolves around goth subculture?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: hunger-01578.png (413 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
hunger-01578.png
413 KB, 853x480
Can you recommend me some kino that revolves around goth subculture?
>>
Control (Joy Division biopic)
Wings of Desire (Nick Cave shows up)
Beetlejuice (Lydia)
The Doom Generation (the attitude is right)

Best I can do.
>>
>>69706008
>The Doom Generation
Haven't seen it, thanks.
>>
>>69705311

the craft nigga
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (99 KB, 1278x756) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
99 KB, 1278x756
>>69706218
Nice.
>>
The Crow.

Also goth culture has died in America. Was everywhere a few years ago and now it's all but non existent. What happened? It feels like they all turned into hipsters.
>>
The Lost Boys I guess?

That's more punk than anything. Goth was this weird fucking thing that happened during my adolescence that I didn't catch onto at all. I just thought "why is everyone dressing like a circus freak and listening to shitty music?"
>>
>>69706430

Most goths didn't age as well as Pauley Perrette.

Not that a lot of them were that pretty to begin with.
>>
>>69706384
I fapped so many times to that chick in the middle as a kid
>>
Byzantium
Underworld
The Crow
queen of the damned
Thirst
>>
>>69705311
The Hunger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-o39BJ0Aww
>>
Preaching to the perverted
>>
>>69706430
They had to maintain employment, and emo kids took their place
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.