[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/film/ when? Seriously, what do we have to do for it to become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 6243523.jpg (150 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
6243523.jpg
150 KB, 1280x720
/film/ when? Seriously, what do we have to do for it to become at least a trial board?
>>
BANE?
>>
/film/ was a trial board for about an hour. it was instantly flooded with insipid fuckwits trying to force maymays
>>
>>69704421
Eren like 3 boards for video games and fuck knows how many weeb boards
It's pretty retarded not to add a film board
>>
>>69706994
That happens to every trial board.

Hiro needs to give it more time, wait for the kids to get bored.
>>
>>69704421
itll just be capeshit and capeshit tier flicks like star wars
>>
It won't happen since you guys aren't even discussing films here on /tv/. And you guys make up the lamest of excuses for it. "I can't talk about a film with this guy because other people are posting memes at the side!! How can I possibly tell the shitposters from my peers if they're all in the same thread!" Obviously, you can do that easily. If you only had people who was interested and knowledgable about films, that is.

If you fags actually discussed films on a regular basis you might get a /film/ board, but I doub't you're even gonna do that.
>>
It will just become filled with no fun allowed cucks then no one will go there just like /asp/
>>
>>69704421
Is dheepan good or just praised because it appeals to french bourgeoisie sensibilities? Was Sicario booed last year?
>>
>>69707087
It's because video games and japanese culture are the most popular boards on 4chan so it makes sense to split them up. Film is so unpopular on this site that /tv/ doesn't even debate it.
>>
>>69707279
This.

Also look at criterionforum.org. Every topic spirals downwards into a handful of fedoras arguing minor points. Film culture is filled to the fucking brim with autists proving their worth by spewing out obscure references.

I agree with you though, op. I just don't think we're ready for it yet.
>>
>>69704421
/tv/ isn't nearly popular enough to split it up into multiple boards. /v/, /pol/ and /b/ each see more traffic in a day than /tv/ does in a month.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.