[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can a show with this many shitty, unlikable characters be so good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Watch-The-Knick-Streaming[1].jpg (35 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
Watch-The-Knick-Streaming[1].jpg
35 KB, 650x365
How can a show with this many shitty, unlikable characters be so good?
>>
Oh come on I can't be that late to the party, right? Right guys?

right?
>>
File: 1412066125577.jpg (14 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1412066125577.jpg
14 KB, 500x500
>>
Awful show
>>
I found this show to be dAmn near perfect. The ending with the black guy asking questions to the alcoholic brought a tear to my eye
>>
>>69704836
aw but why
>>
File: The-Knick-season-2.jpg (33 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
The-Knick-season-2.jpg
33 KB, 630x420
It's showtime folks
>>
idk pham. Sometimes it works out.
>>
Didn't some chick get blacked on a recent episode?
Made me not want to watch it
>>
>>69704873
How can one man be this based?
>>
>>69704974
>it's confirmed he won't be back for season 3
>he's confirmed ded
he was too good for this world
>>
>It's seems I've knicked myself
How do I kill myself in such a fantastic manner.
>>
>>69705072
It's easy when you can't feel anything. I'm surprised there aren't more performance art suicides tbqh
>>
I think The Knick is excellent, although I don't know whether I'll still watch after the season finale of season two...I don't know if Soderbergh and creators Amiel & Bulger are keeping many of the same characters and continuing their storylines, or going in an entirely different direction; ie Pizzolatto with True Detective
>>
>>69704974
>stupid nigger
>>
>>69705364
I'm pretty sure they won't keep the same characters. I read on the wiki page that the plan is to make self contained stories for two seasons at a time to let different directors do their own thing or something. Which is a real shame because I don't think they'll top clive's performance
>>
>>69704925
Insecure little white cuck. Was the blacked scene too real for you? Hit to close to home?
>>
>>69705472
The last article I read was talking up Soderbergh as still being the man behind the camera so I'm optimistic that if the show does come back it will be in good hands and have a strong chance of being better than either of the first two seasons.
>>
>>69703996
Because unlikable =/= bad character.
Now that you know this you're one step closer to patricianhood.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.