[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These two movies share many things in common. I thoroughly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: the-guest-driver.jpg.jpg (314 KB, 1144x960) Image search: [Google]
the-guest-driver.jpg.jpg
314 KB, 1144x960
These two movies share many things in common.

I thoroughly enjoyed both of them. Other than the retro vibe, what makes these movies so enjoyable/unique?

I also think of the Witch, another slow movie that some call boring.
>>
A likable, "relatable" autistic badass main character
>>
The guest > drive
>>
>>69700547
This
>>
>>69700340

Except one has a soundtrack and the other doesn't.
>>
>>69700678
They both have great soundtracks, what are you talking about?
>>
Was The Driver redpilled?
I don't think he actually liked that race mixing cum dump. In the end he left her there.
He was friendly to Benecio, but realized he didn't want to raise the result of some spic's turdspawn.
>>
>>69700547
This.

Also, Dan Stevens is so fucking cute. CUTE.
>>
Oh shit, I was just checking out The Guest on Wikipedia. Is it worth watching?

I'm looking for a really gory movie to satiate my bloodlust. I would preferably rather watch a horror movie but I'm cool with an action thriller too.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-18-17-09-20.png (94 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-18-17-09-20.png
94 KB, 1280x800
>>69701683
>Is it worth watching?
Yes, it's a fun, entertaining movie.

>I'm looking for a really gory movie to satiate my bloodlust.
It's not really that, not much gore. In fact not too much happens for most of the movie, it's a slow, fun, build up of tension.
>>
>>69701903
I heard it was a lot like You're Next, which I really liked.

That's disappointing. I'll still watch it maybe soon but I really want to watch something with a lot of blood.
>>
>>69701965
>a lot of blood
If you want lots of blood but don't care about it being a meh movie, go watch the evil dead 2013. It's a total gorefest.
>>
>>69701965
not at all
the guest is basically the same for guys what drive is for chicks
>>
>>69702115
Already seen it and I liked it. But I'm also in the mood for a movie that's actually good or even great too. I just want some good, bloody cinema for fuck's sakes.

>>69702140
>what drive is for chicks
But anon, the only people I see talking about that movie are guys. It's an action-crime drama ffs.
>>
>>69702140

ayy? chicks dont want to see titcow get her brains splattered and baby goose headstomp a fulla in an elevator
>>
>>69700547
The Guest > Sharknado 7 > Drive
>>
>>69704114
What don't you like about Drive?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.