[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Might as well quit the theater after scene cuz rest of the movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1453019260019.jpg (112 KB, 655x380) Image search: [Google]
1453019260019.jpg
112 KB, 655x380
Might as well quit the theater after scene cuz rest of the movie is shit
>>
>>69699563
>VERY fast x man running at incredibly hihg speed
>>
Is there any good comfy school scenes like in X2 with Wolverine in the school at night before the attack?
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 640x1136
>>69699623
>>
>>69699641
no
>>
wens good rip
>>
>>69699689
>applefags in charge of saving pictures
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 460x276
>>69699835
*bang*
>>
>>69699563
This was fucking awful
>Havoks just died
>Now lets cut to this goofy rehash scene with awful cgi
>>
>>69700537
>Now lets cut to this goofy rehash scene with awful cgi

That's the whole movie anon. this is just the one scene that sucked the least
>>
>>69699563

What happens when he gets me?
>>
C A P E K I N O
A
P
E
K
I
N
O
>>
>students go watch return of the jedi
>"empire strikes back is still the best, it's more complex and blah blah blah...
>"the 2nd movie is always the best, and we all know the 3rd movie sucks

The attempt to insult last stand backfired, as this being the 3rd in the reboot universe is arguable the worst x-men movie not including wolverine solo outings
>>
>>69699563
Did "Sweet Dreams" work or was it just AMV level?
>>
>>69703258
What is wrong with you, man?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.