[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm setting off on a 2/3 year backpacking journey around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
I'm setting off on a 2/3 year backpacking journey around New Zealand, Indonesia & China in a few weeks, can you recommend some films that deal with themes of travel, listlessness and discovery?
>>
>>
Those post-it notes are now useless.

Who would waste their time with such a pointless endeavor?
>>
>>69697015
How're they useless? the sticky is preserved
>>
>>69696872
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
watched it on the flight back from travelling round the US, made me miss travelling already
But that's more of a short-term, mid-life crisis kind of travelling

The Beach is good for gap-year type travelling
The Motorcycle Diaries maybe?
The Rum Diary too
>>
>>69696872
Inbetweeners 2.
>>
Watch fucking crossroads with britney spears and the sisterhood of the traveling pants
>>
>>69696872
>>
must be nice to be able to do that anon.
>>
>>69697453

I'm not privileged, I saved up for 2 years while studying, slept on my mates sofa for the last 2 months while saving more, sold all my shit. Anyone can do it if you make it you're priority. I got lucky that my girlfriend left me and I hate my family so it's not that wretching to up and leave
>>
File: the-beach-poster.jpg (101 KB, 580x859) Image search: [Google]
the-beach-poster.jpg
101 KB, 580x859
highly underrated movie
>>
>>69697926
nah that's great man, didn't mean you were a rich guy or whatever.

mostly the time thing i meant, still in school so i can't really up and leave for that much time. maybe after i'm done though. want to do the pan-american highway drive myself.
>>
hector and the search for happiness is pretty good
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.