[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watching movies with others cringe thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: share.jpg (121 KB, 1200x750) Image search: [Google]
share.jpg
121 KB, 1200x750
Watching this fantastic movie with relatives. People keep randomly getting up throughout the movie. Somebody comes in at the part where Michelle and Emmet are talking about their past and says "This movie is boring" They turn it off before it gets to the really good parts. Jesus Christ it's frustrating trying to watch a decent movie with plebs...
>>
>>69695999
they made the right call

ur relatives sound pretty patrician
>>
File: good man.jpg (35 KB, 699x649) Image search: [Google]
good man.jpg
35 KB, 699x649
>>69695999
Watching movies with other people is hell. You ever get that one person who is so self conscious they feel they have to entertain during the movie? Constant jokes and jabs like they think they're recording a rifftrax. Shut the fuck up!
>>
>>69695999
Should've told them there would be aliums at the end that would've glued them to their seats
>>
>>69696223
Lol yeah not enough quips and explosions
>>
>>69696171
That's my older brother in a nutshell. annoying as fuck
>>
>>69696382
Same here. Once he got a girlfriend and moved in with her he learned to chill out. I think I'd rather have a jokester in the room than someone who can't put their phone down or stay in the room while the movie is playing, though. When the movie ends and they claim it didn't make any sense or was boring I never watch anything with 'em again.
>>
>>69696136
This OP

How is it your relatives fault for stopping you from watching capeshit tier movies? They did your small intelligence a service and you should have kissed their toenails in gratitude. Plebian.
>>
>>69697140
it's good faggot
>>
>>69695999
I just hate watching TV with my sister. She just asks constant questions with blatantly obvious answers or answers she'd get by WATCHING THE FUCKING SCREEN.
>>
File: .',',','.jpg (29 KB, 1087x192) Image search: [Google]
.',',','.jpg
29 KB, 1087x192
>>69697691
>what's happening?!
>who is that?!
>how does this end?!
>>
File: 1461862147692.gif (27 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1461862147692.gif
27 KB, 200x200
>>69697949
>>69697949
>>69697949
>>69697949

This. I want to murder motherfucks that do this.
>>
File: Pepe gun.jpg (13 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
Pepe gun.jpg
13 KB, 200x194
>>69695999
>People keep randomly getting up throughout the movie
>>
Just don't watch anything other than dumb movies with family members. Save the top tier shit to watch with a couple of your best bros.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.