[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>So Daisy, in this scene the line is "In that Quad Jumper",
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
>So Daisy, in this scene the line is "In that Quad Jumper", pretty simple, try it out
>Alriht m8 I'll tri, "IN THAHT QUAHD JUMPAAAAAH"
>Perfect Daisy, you nailed it, now remember, even though you are running for your life don't look scared at all and don't breathe heavy like you would if you really were running for your life, and make sure to swing your arms when you talk like a retard
>>
Do british people actually call each other 'mates' in everyday life?
Can any bongistans testify?
>>
File: j-j-abrams.jpg (254 KB, 1600x1141) Image search: [Google]
j-j-abrams.jpg
254 KB, 1600x1141
>Alright picture this, we go to a shaky cam helicopter shot that looks like it's shot on a flip phone
>Then we go to a close up of Rey who is making a great acting face, she really looks like she knows what she's doing
>But get this, Luke doesn't talk, Rey doesn't say a single word, they just stand there for 30 seconds staring at each other
>Then the movie just sort of ends
What do you think?
>>
>>69693922
Can confirm, I am from Bongistan and literally every up north calls each other mate
>>
>>69693922
I say famalamafamazoid to my famalamafamazoids
>>
>>69693922
Mate, pal, son. Pretty standard where I'm from in the Midlands.
>>
>>69693922
The working classes do.
>>
Why are you all surprise by this falsification, it's juste the jewish magic selling shit 4 gold.
>>
>>69697768
Are you trying to patronise mate
>>
>>69693922
Yeah
>>
>>69693860
she qt tho
>>
post her teeth u homos
>>
>>69693982
>What do you think?
Stop trying to be Spielberg.
>>
>>69698591
Even better, here's her theme tune

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0KqffiEc3zk
>>
>>69693860
I was excited to see the Star Wars versus Xenomorph but I was disappointed it didn't eat anyone. They also talk now, thought that was very odd.
>>
>>69693860
>WHY IS SOMEONE SWINGING THEIR ARMS WHEN THEY ARE RUNNING

do you realize how autistic you sound ?
>>
File: Star-Wars-the-Force-Awaken.jpg (195 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
Star-Wars-the-Force-Awaken.jpg
195 KB, 612x380
>So Harrison, you nod your head over Boyega's shoulder, pointing that Rey is there
>Keep a straight face to keep in comparison with Boyega. Never show emotion except for a funny scene.
>Boyega, you whisper/shout at Han most of the time while reading out your lines
>Chewie, you just follow those two and move your mouth. The sound editing will add your bark later.
>>
File: 1462360547070.jpg (975 KB, 1408x2048) Image search: [Google]
1462360547070.jpg
975 KB, 1408x2048
>>69693860
Reminder...
>>
>>69698916
you just NOSE..
>>
>>69697768
Eh up get a loada Mr Hoity-Toity ere! tryin get in wiv t 'plebs' agin r ya? Cunt.
>>
I'm amazed at how fucking awful this movie was. All they had to do was make a bland movie, but this thing kept getting worse with every scene.
Closest thing to a trainwreck i've ever seen.
>>
File: 5kzadwJ.jpg (70 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
5kzadwJ.jpg
70 KB, 1024x1024
>>69699017
>Closest thing to a trainwreck i've ever seen.
>92% on rotten tomatoes
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.