[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THIS SHOW IS BETTER THAN MAD MEN, THE SOPRANOS AND THE WIRE AND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Boardwalk-Empire-2.jpg (609 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Boardwalk-Empire-2.jpg
609 KB, 1920x1080
THIS SHOW IS BETTER THAN MAD MEN, THE SOPRANOS AND THE WIRE AND IF YOU DENY THAT YOU'RE A CUNT
>>
Objective season rankings:

S2>S1>>>S3>S5>>>S4
>>
>>69692871
The Sopranos?

oh you mean fat old men grappling: The Soap Opera?
>>
>>69692871
>inb4 Jimmyfags
>>
File: 1367297392213.jpg (42 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1367297392213.jpg
42 KB, 1200x1200
>implying Van Alden wasn't the best character
>>
Obligatory hbo incest will always be the best character
>>
So I am a cunt now? Wow, that was fast.
>>
>>69692871
deadwood is better
>>
>>69693007
Swap 5 and 4 then swap 4 and 3.

Based pernsley and Narceis saved S4
>>
>>69694413
S4 was shit with rehashed plots
>>
>>69694366
digits confirm
>>
File: gyp-rosetti.png (260 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
gyp-rosetti.png
260 KB, 500x491
GOAT
>>
>>69694462
If u wanna talk about rehashes watch S3 where knucky keeps getting betrayed by Gyp THREE fucking times before going to war with him. There are three episodes that all follow the same "knucky tries to deal wuth gyp but gets betrayed episode"

At least season 4 had the fracture of the black community and the Narcisse vs Chalky conflict

S3 had nothing interesting after they killed all the interesting potential with jimmy in s2
>>
Great show. Even the gimped final season was good.

>that scene where Nucky sees television for the first time
>>
>>69692871
It could have been if hbo didn't butcher season 5.
>>
>>69693332
He felt like Tom from Tom and Jerry. He was the villain of the first season. He couldn't win. He turns into the butt of a joke for a large chunk of the show. He was set up with someone he couldn't beat because Al Capone's a real guy and we know how he died. All of that said, Van Alden was amazing and Michael Shannon is an incredible actor. He actually made me cringe a lot in a good way.
>>
>>69692871

Season 5 was shit, sadly. But it was pretty good show and really entertaining.

Whatever season the harrowing was. 3 I think? Was great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw5pYWb-Ppc
>>
>>69692871
It was ok. Got boring and just wanted it over with so I could watch something else but told someone I'd watch it and they love chit chatting about shows so..I found it tedious.
>>
Was anyone there in the live thread when the harrowing went down? Wonder if it was archived
>>
>>69694605
That's part of the charm with the show though. Nucky tries to actually sort shit out like an adult before going to war. Like any resonable person would in real life. It's what I liked about BWE anyways.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.