[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Limitless not coming back to CBS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1463263555834.jpg (100 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463263555834.jpg
100 KB, 1920x1080
May continue on other network
http://www.thewrap.com/limitless-could-go-to-another-network-cbs-says/
Probably not.
>>
> what if cocaine really was magical, the premise

Good first act of the movie, meh 2nd, literal shit the 3rd

How they expected this to be a television series I don't know
>>
>>69688027
2 things about the movie I found really, really stupid.

First, Bradly Cooper's friend who was dealing the drug instead of taking it himself and getting rich like Cooper did. What the fuck was he thinking?

Secondly, Cooper was making oodles of dough because he's now an ubermensch whose brain operates on steroids but he forgets to repay that inconsequential sum to his loan shark? Come on man.
>>
>>69688027
movie was alright. but the show is awful, the idea of this magical pill could set up so many possible stories, instead it's just a generic "case of the week" like pretty much every other crime show out there. what a waste
>>
File: 1425853793016.jpg (7 KB, 238x250) Image search: [Google]
1425853793016.jpg
7 KB, 238x250
It was my guilty pleasure.
>>
>>69687224
one of the shows with the most stupid premise
>>
>>69688613
> drug makes you a god
> i got it, the show should be another NUMB3RS clone

evidently the writers weren't taking that drug
>>
REEEEEEEEEEE

I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO MORRAxFINCH

REEE

>>69688785
fucking this
>>
>>69688134
This. And he spends all that money on a fortress apartment but never thinks to buy a gun. always gets me
>>
>>69688134
>First, Bradly Cooper's friend who was dealing the drug instead of taking it himself and getting rich like Cooper did. What the fuck was he thinking?
he knew about the side affects and he wanted to live
>>
>>69691223
What were the side effects? It's been a while since I've seen the movie.

I remember Cooper apparently taking enough that the effects were permanent or something.
>>
>>69691255
it eventually drives people insane and if you stop it'll fuck your body up
>>
>>69691343
it kills you
>>
>>69691407
that too
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.