[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never, EVER watch BSG for the first time again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1444914349460.jpg (2 MB, 3872x2592) Image search: [Google]
1444914349460.jpg
2 MB, 3872x2592
>you will never, EVER watch BSG for the first time again

jdimsa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c2ZJPKz5u8
>>
>>69678142

Yes I will i've never seen it
>>
>>69679190
Me neither, and I probably never will
>>69678142
What now faggit?
>>
File: Mercury_Class.png (3 MB, 1918x1082) Image search: [Google]
Mercury_Class.png
3 MB, 1918x1082
>>69678142
>they sacrificed the Pegasus, the most powerful and advanced ship the fleet had pre-war to save the Galactica, a literal museum ship with only 1 working landing bay.

Should've just had the Galactica crew bail and just rename the Pegasus. The fucking thing could manufacture Vipers.
>>
I could, if I gave a fuck
>>
>>69681014
It shits all over GoT from the stars. It'd even give all the muh stronk wymminz tumblerites actually well written female characters to bean flick over.
>>
>>69678142
Holy shit, Tigh would make a great Bill in a live action Left 4 Dead.
>>
>>69678142

havent seen it, is it any good?
>>
>>69681278
1. The show is called Battlestar GALACTICA

2. GALACTICA has more history and character.

3. GALACTICA looks cooler, inside and out.

4. The human population was already dangerously low, and if GALACTICA had been lost they would have lost so many veteran servicemen that they wouldn't even be able to fully staff the Pegasus 24/7. The loss of that many military personnel would have been a catastrophe.

5. Yeah, they shouldn't have sacrificed her. But they shouldn't have sacrificed Galactica either. Pegasus and Galactica had destroyed or crippled all of the four Basestars by the end of that battle. Lee should have brought half his fighter wing with him, and then just won the battle. He could still abort if more base ships showed up. His fighters could have landed on the Galactica
>>
>>69683274
It's great. Start with the miniseries before season one. It gives you a decent idea of what the show will be like. The first episode of season 1 ("33") is also good, so go ahead and give that one a watch, too.

You REALLY should watch them in order, but if you want to just watch a single episode to see if you like the show, watch the episode "Hand of God".
>>
>>69683274
If nothing else, you should watch it for the best space battles in sci fi.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nwkYaxkDO3c

Obviously this has major fucking spoilers (also includes clips from shitty Blood and Crome)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.