[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens when this blows Warcraft out of the water?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: hfy.jpg (59 KB, 640x387) Image search: [Google]
hfy.jpg
59 KB, 640x387
What happens when this blows Warcraft out of the water?
>>
>>69677526
Absolutely no one wants to see a sequel to a mediocre film from 20 years ago that doesn't even have the star from the original.

Warcraft will probably do well. I have no interest in it but China will eat that shit up.
>>
>>69677526
2nd-3rd biggest bomb of the summer
>>
>>69677577
Ghostbusters number one?
>>
im going to admit hat the first movie was the only movie to ever make me tear and feel patriotic/
>>
>>69677582
Yes, with Star Trek beyond as 2 depending on how much they invested
>>
>>69677526
>Hi I'm Roland Emmerich
>My movie was the biggest hit of 1996
>I never made anything that wasn't shit, ever again
>Studios these days market to 18-24 year olds, so even though none of them give a single fuck about Independence Day, I'll make a sequel to my biggest hit because it's literally the only thing I can get greenlit.
>20 year olds give zero fucks, 40 years give meh fucks but won't bother because it's been 20 years so who cares
>bombs
>OMG WHY DID IT BOMB
>everyone at studio gets fired
>Roland Emmerich never makes another movie

So it is written.

So shall it be.
>>
>>69677649
There is justice in the world
>>
>>69677649
Roland Emmerich is a pleb filter and you failed
>>
>>69677717
Yes, he does let us know who the plebs are. it's you
>>
>>69677526
/tv/ will be BTFO; this movie will do well for the same reason JW did well and exceeded expectations, it stylistically plagiarizes from the 90s giving it a super nostalgia vibe that lets audience remember simpler times.
>>
>>69677649
this would mean that he doesn't get to butcher stargate.
>>
>>69677526
it doesn't even have will smith, this is going straight to video senpai lel
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.