[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just saw this one because The Witch wasnt loading, what did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: db_posters_28402.jpg (173 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
db_posters_28402.jpg
173 KB, 1000x750
I just saw this one because The Witch wasnt loading, what did you think of it?

I thought it was a bit longer than it should have but I actually got surprised about how good the movie was made, it had a True Detective season 1 kind of feeling.
>>
File: RllyZ9O.png (58 KB, 166x183) Image search: [Google]
RllyZ9O.png
58 KB, 166x183
Where was the labyrinth?
>>
>bit longer than it should have
>about how good the movie was made
those are some hot opinions, i look forward to your future insights
>>
I think Hugh Jackman shouldn't have been heard in the final scene but I thought it was great.
>>
>>69670143
What? You mean the husbands necklace?
>>69670179
I just wanted to know about tvs autistic opinions
>>
File: frog.jpg (15 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
15 KB, 251x242
most pretentious movie I have ever seen

what was the fucking deal with all the labyrinths , puzzles and shit?
>>
>>69670093
Overrated shit.
>>
>>69670246
You wouldn't let senpai die

would you?
>>
Probably the best movie of the decade. It's funny how plebs hate it so much. They actually get angry cause they can't understand the movie, it reminds them of how dumb they are.
>>
>>69670487
kek, +1
>>
>>69670385
Regardless of your opinion, I'm sure you've seen more pretentious films. That one that Angelina Jolie directed was pretty oscar-desperate.
>>
>>69670093

one of my favorite of the past decade
>>
>>69670693
Really? I have yet to reach lvl 10 on /tv/ to recognise sarcasm
>>
>>69670406
I mean assuming the coo heard him it would just end up being a boring ending.
He goes to jail blabkabla.
Instead, if it had ended with a slow pan at Gyros face while his eyes start to go om a tick overdrive and Hugh yelling in the background while Gyro turns around would have been better.
>>
> apart from the MAZE AND SNAKES

It was pretty solid. That driving scene in the rain was quite nice
>>
>>69670842
Elder God tier Kino
>>
>>69670487
>they can't understand the movie

what

in what way was this anying but straightforward
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.