[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Danielle Fishel and husband Tim Belusko have decided to call
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: danielle-fishel-tim-belusko.jpg (75 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
danielle-fishel-tim-belusko.jpg
75 KB, 1200x630
>Danielle Fishel and husband Tim Belusko have decided to call it quits.

>The Girl Meets World star quietly filed for divorce from her husband of two years. The divorce has been finalized since March, but they were able to keep it under wraps for a couple of months.

How do you think this will affect the show and her future career developments, /tv/?
>>
>>69662064

TOPANGAAAAAAAAAAAA MARRY ME INSTEAD
>>
>>69662064

I didn't even know she'd married.
>>
>>69662272
It was really short, happened last year I think.

I had a feeling she might just be using him to have a baby, but she hasn't gotten preggers, so maybe he's infertile and that was the issue?
>>
File: tumblr_lqyjd9htcf1qgwqw9o1_500.jpg (49 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lqyjd9htcf1qgwqw9o1_500.jpg
49 KB, 500x349
His time has come
>>
>>69662393

Yes, real life OTP make it happen

>>69662393

Also fuck you brah, Cutlet loves pizza parties.
>>
>>69662393
You think he could stand being cucked like that?
>>
He looks like a beta faggot anyway.
>>
>>69662064
Daily reminder that Bob Saget fucked her
>>
>>69664782

NO
>>
File: cory and topanga.gif (66 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
cory and topanga.gif
66 KB, 500x280
>>69662393
They are destined to be together.
>>
>>69662064
good for him. she looks like a bitch and she'll just wind up fat in a few years anyway
>>
>>69664782
hahaha, really? please let this be true
>>
>>69666188
Of course not.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.