[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was it's problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: imagesgg.jpg (6 KB, 345x146) Image search: [Google]
imagesgg.jpg
6 KB, 345x146
What the fuck was it's problem?
>>
It was weird and pissed off
>>
>>69657687
You've gotta be fucking kidding.
>>
must assimilate fast and dogs 2 slow
>>
File: thingdoggo.png (698 KB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
thingdoggo.png
698 KB, 1280x544
>>69657643
He just wanted to snuggle the doggo
>>
>>69660187
It WAS the doggo, idiot.
Every fucking thread.
>>
>>69657643
Not sure - did it want to get home, or did it want to eat the world?
>>
They dig it up, they cart it back, it gets thawed out, wakes up, probably not the best of moods. I don't know I wasn't there.
>>
>>69660842
I cannot believe this voodoo bullshit.
>>
>>69661002
Chariots of the gods, man - chariots of the gods.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 640x308) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 640x308
You!
I wanna be like you
I wanna talk like you
Walk like you, too
You'll see it's true
Someone like me
Can learn to be
Like someone like me
Can learn to be
Like someone like you
Can learn to be
Like someone like me
>>
>>69657643
Anybody else find it weird that dogs in North America aren't like the thing but dogs in Antarctica are?
>>
>>69657687
>whatever it is
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.