[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DVD Commentary's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: unrelated.jpg (18 KB, 278x400) Image search: [Google]
unrelated.jpg
18 KB, 278x400
What are some the best and worst? Do you watch them? Have you ever watched one? Would you be interested in watching one?

Well?
>>
>>69656823
EVIL DEAD II
>>
>>69656823
The commentary for Bubba Hotep where Bruce Campbell pretends to be Elvis watching Bubba Hotep is great.
>>
The Thing is GOAT commentary

Carpenter and Kurt are both drunk, and half the time they are just talking about funny stories that have nothing to do with the movie
>>
>>69657021
They Live is great too. Roddy Piper and Carpenter talking conspiracy theories is great.

>>69656823
Any of Arnold Schwarzenegger's good films. Conan especially. He's like a big kid talking about a fight at the playground or something.
>>
>>69656823
Any of the TIm Lucas commentaries for Mario Bava's films are excellent, as well as the Peter Bogdanovich commentaries for Howard Hawks' films.
>>
>>69656888
THIS, Bruce, Sam and the special effects guys are on fire in that one.
>>
I barely ever watch them
I watched the dr horrible commentary becuase it's also a full cast musical
>>
>>69657234
Total Recall and Conan are the GOAT Arnold commentaries. Paul Verhoeven and Arnold talking at each other with their accents is comedy gold.
>>
>>69657234
The Conan commentary is hilarious, pretty sure he was stoned
>>
>>69656823
Sideways is a classic.
Rocky Horror is pretty fun if you're a fan.
>>
Joe Bob Briggs commentary on I Spit on your Grave
>>
Tropic Thunder has Downey Jr making good on the line about not dropping character until he's done the DVD commentary.

Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz and Dead Right have some great commentaries, specifically the one with the older Thespian types on Fuzz and the Dead Right commentary that consists of Pegg and Frost bitching about being made to do it.
>>
Scorsese's commentaries are stellar.

You'll learn more than in a full semester in film school.
>>
>>69656823

You can't watch a commentary, retard

the Carrot Top commentary on Rules of Attraction
>>
The Joe Bob Briggs commentary on Samari Cop
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.