[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do they plan to adapt the later issues of Preacher?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 86044-91526-the-messiah.jpg (18 KB, 290x294) Image search: [Google]
86044-91526-the-messiah.jpg
18 KB, 290x294
How the fuck do they plan to adapt the later issues of Preacher? The last descendant of Jesus is a fucking inbred retard. Is Tom Cruise going to be this version's John Wayne?
>>
>>69655674
I can't imagine how they're going to do this series any justice. It's been probably 4 or 5 years since I've read it but I can remember it being REALLY edgy and REALLY violent (In a really great 90s way, mind you). I feel like it's going to get neutered, tbqhwy.
>>
File: arseface.jpg (124 KB, 640x320) Image search: [Google]
arseface.jpg
124 KB, 640x320
Whoops I actually meant to post this gem. I wonder what the reason for trying to blow his face off will be now that Kurt Cobain has been irrelevant for 20 years.

>>69655766
Like all the shit with his family and sexual abuse?
>>
>>69655884
Amongst other things, yes. I don't really know how they are going to adapt a show where God is literally killed on screen on American television.

If this was on HBO I'd probably be more optimistic about it.
>>
>>69655674
>No herr Starr
Fucking DROPPED
>>
>>69655674
Do you think Seth Rogan is worried about upsetting Christianity?
>>
>>69656184
Agreed. Literally the best part of the comic. Who would you have casted?
>>
>>69656472
On daytime cable television yeah. Unless I'm even more out of touch with what's passable these days than I thought before.
>>
>>69655674
If it's true that this is just going to be a prequel season and the best shit's gonna happen in S2, I'm okay with it.
>>
>>69656184
>>69656519
thats what people said about saint of killer and he's in the show
>>
>>69656519

Christof Watlz
>>
>>69656103
pretty sure Code Geass aired on adult swam
>>
This sounds intriguing but it's fucking AMC. I can't stand them.
>>
>>69655674
Someone tl;dr this whole jesus's decendant being a retard thing for me
>>
>>69657562
>God is killed in code gayass
when? My memory of that shitshow is a bit hazy, all I can remember is my desire to eat Pizza Hutâ„¢.
>>
jesus wasnt killed, it was a ruse. he married someone and had kids, those kids had to keep their bloodline pure for generations until the present day
>>
>>69660088
Checked, and consanguinity is degenerate.
>>
>>69660163
>consanguinity
garth ennis is an edgy man
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.