[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz8 X2A7wHyQ He's not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (248 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
248 KB, 1920x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz8X2A7wHyQ

He's not going to see it. Can all the memes about him being NTR'd by his SJW wife die now?
>>
>>69650372
Tell that to patton's dead wife
>>
File: wygsh.png (82 KB, 538x277) Image search: [Google]
wygsh.png
82 KB, 538x277
what is this meme
>>
BASED JAMES!!
>>
He should've made the Jekyll and Hyde trailer before the AVGN movie, then his wife wouldn't complain about the "caucasian sausagefest"
>>
ASS
>>
There's a mass triggering going on right now on Twitter because of this video. If you want to troll some nu males, now's the time.
>>
File: 1449807213992.gif (2 MB, 500x567) Image search: [Google]
1449807213992.gif
2 MB, 500x567
>He's not going to see it.

Calling it now, he's going to review it with Douge and his shitty skitshow a week after the premiere.
>>
UNJUST
>>
The Male Ghostbusters is my favorite movie
>>
someone post the webm, you know the one
>>
>>69650858
>shitty skitshow a week after the premiere.

I know you're joking, but that's exactly what most NC reviews are now.
>>
Surprised not to see Mike the cuck forcing his way into this video
>>
>>69651231
I know, and I'm not joking. Walkers will bring in the Nerd if they can, like they do for TMNT stuff.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKs3Zgez0uk
>>
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villian
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.