[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Agents of SHIT moved to 10pm timeslot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: Jeremy-Renner-Chris-Evan.jpg (38 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy-Renner-Chris-Evan.jpg
38 KB, 600x400
Marvel TV is over, Feige outkiked the Ike.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 655x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 655x380
>>69650295
Television is Dead, bury it. Consider this mercy.
>>
>>69650295
What will take its time slot?
>>
>>69650295
>Agent Carter canceled
>Marvel's Most Wanted dropped from development
>Agents of SHIELD moved to shitty time slot
>Jessica Jones was shit
>Daredevil season 2 was mediocre

kek
>>
>>69650657
TUESDAY
8 PM — The Middle
8:30 PM — AMERICAN HOUSEWIFE
9 PM — Fresh Off the Boat
9:30 PM — The Real O’Neals
10 PM — Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
>>
coal burning was rampant on shield. and then it carried over to agent carter unfortunately. jessica jones was doing it too. therefore millions of people, like myself, stopped watching. final nail in the coffin.
>>
>>69650295
Yeah but daredevil is so good, it's kinda weird how bad the ones on actual TV are.
>>
It's over. DC is winning bros
>>
marvelkeks on suicide watch
>>
>>69651399

>daredevil season 2 was mediocre

everything else is correct, but this one has to be bait.
>>
>>69650295
Well, good luck with Dr. Strange R.T ratings now, faggot.
>>
File: Kevin.jpg (122 KB, 580x344) Image search: [Google]
Kevin.jpg
122 KB, 580x344
>>69650295
Kevin Feige is legitimately the smartest person in Hollywood atm

>Successfully maneuvers and outsmarts stubborn Disney execs to let him try MCU
>Proceeds with creating $10 bln franchise from nothing
>Runs things so efficiently that there were little to no scandals or production misfires for the project this large, namely all top stars are willing to continue filming
>No movie or script leaks like retards at Fox or Sony regularly do
>Of 13 movies he oversaw 13 are financially successful with most of those being adored by critics as well
>Cucks Paramount
>Picks up the fight with uncooperative CEO when the time comes
>Wins the fight and becomes co-CEO himself
>Cucks Sony into Spider-Man deal
>Humiliates WB/DC at capebowl of 2016
>MCU steamroller is going as strong as ever

inb4 Kevin takes control of TV Marvel the near future as well
>>
>>69654780
Ike the kike is almost at the mandatory Disney retirement age.
>>
>>69650295
We live in a world where aos is getting canceled and felicity and friends still lives. I hope an asteroid crashes into us. We don't deserve this earth
>>
>>69653090
JJ has been a coal burner for decades
>>
>>69653090
Carter had one black guy and it was small crush at best because she clearly was going get with walker guy. I wouldn't call that rampant
>>
>>69653090
I'm guessing you hate all the yellow slants on AoS as well? Only good tv is white tv?
>>
>>69650295
How the fuck is 10 a bad time slot?
>>
No interest in Agents of Shield since it started. Clark Gregg is an overrated and annoying meme actor and I don't care about generic ABC spy show cast.
>>
>>69654780

>Of 13 movies he oversaw 13 are financially successful with most of those being adored by critics as well

Thor 2 is the lowest-scoring on RT and even that has a 66%. Literally all of them have been given positive reviews by at least 2/3 of film critics. How long can based Feige keep getting away with it?
>>
>>69654780
Can this man even be stopped?
>>
>>69654780
He also cucked Universal by denying them a chance to get any royalties after Hulk deal
>>
File: DCuck.png (255 KB, 770x711) Image search: [Google]
DCuck.png
255 KB, 770x711
>>69654780

DELETE THIS
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.