[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I didn't get it. Why is it good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
I didn't get it. Why is it good?
>>
Cuz they had the balls to lobotomize the main character.

Also the Chief twist was good.
>>
>>69650248
dont know. only know i enjoyed it. time for a rewatch. thanks for the tip family
>>
Because Milos Forman is the boss
>>
>>69650248
GODDAMN IT YOU LITTLE FUCKIN PIECE OF SHIT MAYBE IF YOU FUCKIN WERENT SHITPOSTING ON YOUR GODDAMN LITTLE FAGGOT FUCK PHONE THE WHOLE TIME AND JUST FUCKIN WATCHED THE MOVIE YOU'D FUCKIN KNOW
>>
>>69650248
>I didn't get it.
Please do us all a favor and kill yourself ASAP
>>
I saw it a couple of days ago, liked it.

Rip in piece Billy Boy
>>
>>69652963
Cool non-argument familyreunionsenpai
>>
>>69650248
You know how Snyder loves putting Christ comparisons into his Superman movies? And making Superman all morally conflicted, but it just comes off as autistic and constipated?

This is a GOOD example of that.
>>
>>69654235
Did you just compared milos forman to zack snyder in a unironically fashion?
>>
File: file.png (162 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
file.png
162 KB, 400x400
>Tfw absurd simpson scene happens just laugh it off but find it odd.
>Years later watch the movie it was referencing and have the climax ruined remembering the simpsons.
Ayy
>>
Every film with Scatman Crothers is a guaranteed 10/10

>The Shining
>One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
>The Aristocats
>>
>>69654421
>tfw the Anamaniacs christmas movie ruined the twist of Citizen fucking Kane for me
>>
>>69654421
>>69654551
This shit should be illegal
>>
>>69654551
That was Tiny Tunes, anon.
>>
>>69654378
>Did you just compared milos forman to zack snyder in a unironically fashion?
You know that he didn't pal.
>>
>>69650248
Because you didn't get it. That's why it sucked.

I mean, really, that's a pretty straightforward movie with good casting and memorable scenes here and there. You can't sinply force yourself to like it. That's it. Quit and move on.
>>
File: krieger.gif (829 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
krieger.gif
829 KB, 500x282
>>69650248
the books was sooo much better, however even though the main character was a ginger it is literally impossible to read Murph as anyone but Nicholson, and it does make it better
>>69650297
they didn't have the balls to do shit it's an adapted screen play

>pic unrelated
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.