[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Latetotheparty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: GreenLight-3.jpg (206 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
GreenLight-3.jpg
206 KB, 1280x718
Explain me this Breaking Bad scene please.

At the start of season 3, White does a speech at his school to help kids with the trauma of the planes accident. Everyone seems shocked by what he says, which is pretty much people will get over it and keep on living.

What's the problem with that ? The previous speaker where joking about getting good grades, talking about God and severed human legs, why it's Mr.White speech which makes everyone unwell ?

Am I an autist for not understanding this scene ?
>>
>>69649674
>America
>Facing up to reality.

Anon, plz.
>>
S
H
U
T

I
T

D
O
W
N
>>
Walt was being insensitive.
>>
>>69649853
How ?
>>
>>69649895
It had literally just happened, many people would still have been mourning. Truly you're autistic if you can't empathise
>>
>>69650529
Saying this will get better is pretty much the first thing you say in case of a trauma
>>
>>69649674
he was trying to downplay it because it was his fault
>>
>>69649674
Because he is telling the truth and people usually can't handle the truth
>>
It was more about his tone, it was almost angry. It was almost the pivotal scene of his new self coming to the surface.
>>
>>69650529
>mourning over people you don't even know
You mean they were pretending to mourne like normies always do
>>
>>69650813
What? The area around the school was directly affected by the "accident".
>>69650672
maybe if you're a doctor breaking news to a patient
>>
>>69649674
In America the social norm is to react to public tragedies with hysterical displays of grief rather than calm pragmatism.
>>
>>69651088
t. german
>>
>>69651088
>BAN ALL MUSLIMS
>LEAVE THE EU
>SINK THE BOATS
>LET GREECE FALL
lol yeah you europeons sure do react calmly to disaster
>>
>>69651211
That's mostly americans on /pol/ saying that
>>
>>69651211
these are just self-preservation desu
>>
What I can't get is why it took Hank so fucking long to figure out WW=Walter White
>>
>>69651379
He was looking for Wally West the whole time
>>
>>69650672
no you autists. that's actually the ONE THING experts advise to NEVER say. you shut-ins are really something.
>>69650803
also this
>>
>implying any of these kids would give a shit other than the guy who lost his uncle that he sort of liked
>>
>>69651194
>germans are cold and calm
t.retarded burger still holding to his ww2 propaganda

go live with germans for a week then come back to me

>>69651211
t.butthurt retarded burger
>yuropor are pussies!!! dey should kill de muslims like we do in usa! usa! usa! trump!!
>omg look at these yuropens why dey wanna ban de muslims
>>
>>69651554
>that's actually the ONE THING experts advise to NEVER say.
sauce
>>
>>69651379
you gotta admit, up until just before hank figures it out, there'd be literally no reason to assume it was his beta ass brother in law
>>
>>69651088
Yeah so silly to be upset when tragic things happen lel
>>
>>69652062
> being upset at accidents beyond your control
are you a child ?
>>
>>69652137
I'm a human being.
>>
>it's an edgy /pol/tard ruins a thread episode
>>
>>69652062
There's a difference between being upset and indulging in hysterical misery at the expense of reason and perspective. See: the American media's reaction to 9/11.
>>
>>69652633
>indulging in hysterical misery at the expense of reason and perspective.

Explain
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.