[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Never forget
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Never forget
>>
File: jh3.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
jh3.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
never forget :'(
>>
>>69649403
damn joseph gordon reddit looks just like bleached jaden smith
>>
>>69649403
This cast is racist as fuck. Where's all the black men?
>>
Its not a thimble
It's Turkish nipple armor

>Never forget
>>
>>69649403
Was Sally meant to be a tranny?
>>
>>
>>69650501
jesus christ
>>
>>69649403
this amazonian was a semen demon
>>
>>69650214
niggers cant be aliens, only white people travel the galaxy
>>
>>69650410

Sort of.
She's a male alien warrior in a human woman's body.
>>
>>69650501
i thought she had a disease
>>
the finale was shit.
>>
>>69650501
I think i saw in her a recent Modern Family episode, and she was still fat.
>>
>>69653326
This to be honest

It should have been about them having to go back into space but then refusing to follow orders and stay on earth
>>
Seriously underrated sitcom.
>>
>>69653216
>>69650410
In a way the theme of the show was a typical sitcom but the family roles were switched around: Sally was the masculine macho protector of the household, Dick was the emotional romantic one prone to hysterics, and Tommy was the crotchety old man.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.