[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He'll show >How's that? >It's his job
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: homer skinner nodding.gif (548 KB, 224x179) Image search: [Google]
homer skinner nodding.gif
548 KB, 224x179
>He'll show
>How's that?
>It's his job
>How's that?
>He's a burglar

Is this scene pure kino?
>>
DUNNNN DUH DUN DUN
>>
>theres more than one way to get high, baby
>>
I find this scene so satisfying, I use to do this with my friends in school. I just enjoy that silent nod tennis.
>>
>>69647296
> tfw there are WAY more terrible Simpsons Seasons than good ones by now
> tfw that makes The Simpsons a bad show overall
feels are being felt
>>
>>69647739
The way i see it golden age simpsons and neo simpsons are two very different shows
>>
>>69647739
>>69647931
I think it's a shame when The Simpsons Movie came at the worst era of The Simpsons

I wish I could have seen a traditionally animated Simpsons movie
>>
>>69647739
yeah but neo simpsons is so universally hated that you can say that you love the simpsons or it's your favourite TV show or whatever and most people will just automatically assume that you're talking about classic simpsons
that's what i do anyway and it works fine
>>
Why the fuck does the simpsons still exist 20 years after it turned to shit
Who even watches it anymore
>>
Homer the Vigilante is the funniest episode of the Simpsons
>>
No dig up stupid
>>
>>69648415

[digging faster]
>>
File: locksmythe.jpg (44 KB, 600x591) Image search: [Google]
locksmythe.jpg
44 KB, 600x591
>Who are you and how did you get in here?
>I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.
>>
>>69648101
People who literally have been watching it for all that time, people who watch it because other people are, and people who think they're sophisticated because they understood some superficial and obvious reference to some relatively obscure piece of pop culture
>>
Cuck-kino
>>
File: fom.jpg (174 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
fom.jpg
174 KB, 500x383
>Heh heh, far out man I haven't seen a bong in years
This always gets me, just how homer doesn't even try to hide the fact that it was a bong even though bart thought it was a pencil holder
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.