[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did she mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: giphy.gif (975 KB, 380x158) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
975 KB, 380x158
What did she mean by this?
>>
She's daenrys with the cold instead of fire and warmth.
>>
She lives surrounded by shit and filth and gets the flu all the time.
>>
>Frozen was 3 years ago.
>>
Due to her abilities to control cold temperatures and harnessing the element of "ice" and "snow" she has developed a natural resistance to cold environments be it via magical thermoinsulating barrier around the ectodermis during organogenesis or neuropathy acquired due constant exposure to temperatures damaging her cells OR some other means I'm not aware of
>>
She is white
>>
File: 4.8a4.jpg (85 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
4.8a4.jpg
85 KB, 800x600
>>69647049
What would happen if they met?
>>
>>69647548
A musical number would play

A Song of Ice and Fire
>>
>>69647548

Steam
>>
>>69646934
something about being a lesbian
like, it never bothered her to eat out other girls and let other girls eat her out as opposed to just take a dick
>>
Anna > Elsa
Rapunzel beats both though
>>
>>69647646
Hot
>>
>>69647588
Fuck you Carlos
>>
>>69646934
she's frigid
>>
>>69647664
What's it like having absolutely shit wrong opinions and being a huge faggot?
>>
>>69647548
In all seriousness they would instantly be best friends
>>
>>69647791
I wouldnt know, why?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.