[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is spike lee's problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: DO_THE_RIGHT_THING.jpg (33 KB, 280x416) Image search: [Google]
DO_THE_RIGHT_THING.jpg
33 KB, 280x416
>>
Whitey is to blame for all my problems: the director
>>
File: michael-richards.jpg (137 KB, 1200x1681) Image search: [Google]
michael-richards.jpg
137 KB, 1200x1681
>>69646917
hes a nigger
>>
>>69646917
its odd that the movie tried to suggest that racism from all sides would harm this community when its really the fault of just one groups - the black community. Seriously, one Italian was racist but kept that to himself. They even employed a black person. That other black guy with the stereo wouldn't turn off his music in a restaurant and suddenly the black community decides to go mental and turn on the Italians. The black guy who was fucking employed there even decided to do shit. Fuck Spike Lee
>>
>>69646917
Chip on his shoulder the size of a pyramid. Do The Right Thing is a great movie that gets utterly ruined by the absolutely retarded last ten minutes, fuck him, seriously.
>>
why did mookie throw the trashcan?
>>
>>69646939
So you missed the whole point of that movie.

Seriously spike is a really solid director and i wish we had more movies like inside man or 25th hour.
>>
> what the fuck is Spike Lees problem

being Spike Lee.
>>
NIGGA GET DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF DAT BOAT AND I'M TAKING YOU TO BUILD AMERICA!
Pure Poetry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYZHe9r7Dd4
>>
>>69648674
To save sal from getting jumped
>>
The whole point of "Do The Right Thing" is that nobody did the right thing. It all piled up until it was a huge problem and anyone had the power to stop it but didn't.

Having said that, Radio Raheem was a dickhead who managed to piss off every minority on the block.

>>69649080

This. He even made up and continued working for him.

Red Hook Summer has Mookie in it and he's still delivering pizza in his middle age.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.