[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw too soon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1463482625482.png (295 KB, 716x611) Image search: [Google]
1463482625482.png
295 KB, 716x611
>tfw too soon
>>
Why didn't he just outrun the explosion?
>>
this was the stupidest part of the entire film
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 893x532) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 893x532
Bruce ! ¡Escúchame ahora! Es Lois ! Lois Lane ! Ella es la clave! ¿Soy demasiado pronto ? Soy demasiado pronto! Tenías razón sobre él! Siempre has sido razón sobre él! Temed a aquel ! encontrarnos , Bruce ! Usted tiene que encontrar nosotros!
>>
>>69644268
>mfw you got 'r dun
>>
The Flash stops a robber who is about to steal a few hundred dollars, but in doing so causes thousands of dollars worth of damage.
>>
>>69644268
>ay yi yi senor wayne, hyour dry cleaning weeel not be hready teeell next tuesday, ayy caramba!
>>
>>69644268
>argentina es blanca
>>
>>69644364
No doubt
>>
File: zia0eg3fr.jpg (141 KB, 952x840) Image search: [Google]
zia0eg3fr.jpg
141 KB, 952x840
>>69644403
>muh Utilitarianism
>>
>>69644268
Why did Flash met Bruce? Something Darkseid related?
>>
>>69644504
What would be the point of stopping the robber is you are going to cause so much damage the guy being robbed can't afford to replace.
>>
>wow yet another pointless dream scene I'm glad it ended
>mfwnf this happens
I have never felt second hand embarrassment that strong.
>>
>>69644674
Upholding the law.
If I make it more expensive to prosecute me than to let me go, should I just be let off?
>>
>>69644403
The robber had a gun. The priority was to disarm him.

Human lives>>>>>>>>>property damage
>>
>>69644999

>If I make it more expensive to prosecute me than to let me go, should I just be let off?

Are you saying the Flash is the criminal here?
>>
>>69644999
Should or would? Cause that is a common way people get off
>>
>>69645200
Define human life. The odds are that the robber wasn't going to shot the guy over a few hundred dollars, but now the guy is out of a few thousand. Which is life altering money. In a sense The flash might of did more harm than good.
>>
>>69644999
The fact that the death penalty costs more than sending someone for life is another good argument against also, the advantage of people being in prison is the money saved up by the state, if you cause a disproportionate amount of damage to uphold the law, you should get at least fined.
>>
>>69644403
>thousands
>a couple broken lights
lol

>>69645386
>The odds are that the robber wasn't going to shot the guy
What utter bullshit you just made up!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.