[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Movies you have to be mentally retarded to enjoy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: thefarceawakens.jpg (25 KB, 260x385) Image search: [Google]
thefarceawakens.jpg
25 KB, 260x385
ITT: Movies you have to be mentally retarded to enjoy.
>>
I thought it was pretty good. Much better than anything to do with the prequels.
>>
>>69644086
Transformers 3
>>
>>
ITT: We're so mentally cucked by our autism and bandwagons that we sabotage our ability to have fun seeing competent if average action-adventure movies
>>
>>69644115
>I can't have an opinion of my own so I will go with what people say.
>>
>>69644115
it was almost prequel-tier in terms of quallity, you low standard pleb.
>>
Basically any capeshit movie
>>
>>69644224
The bandwagon actually liked TFA.
>>
>>69644086
Batman versus Superman
>>
File: The-HUnger-Games-Movie-Logo.png (614 KB, 667x433) Image search: [Google]
The-HUnger-Games-Movie-Logo.png
614 KB, 667x433
It's an average movie that panders to teenagers with "muh government is a 1D villain, so we must rebel!" type of shit. Fuck this, fuck the books because they're trash too and go read/watch Battle Royale.
>>
>>69644086
I actually forgot about this completely

Oh fuck we've got 2 to go. This board is doomed

TFA brought a tidal wave of normalfags and it's never recovered
>>
File: Live_Free_or_Die_Hard.jpg (49 KB, 295x432) Image search: [Google]
Live_Free_or_Die_Hard.jpg
49 KB, 295x432
>writers know as little about how computers work as McClane does, despite it being the central focus of the plot
>villain's motivation is just massive butthurt
>his backstory is retarded too; the guy proves that he could fuck over the entire country with his laptop, and his employers (the US Department of Defense) decide to give him a reason to do so
>no jokes or cool quips from McClane, pretty much the only source of humor is his obnoxious sidekick and his fat neckbearded friend
>bog-standard hollywood action scenes

DH5 may have been retarded garbage but DH4 lowered the bar to putrid levels of shit before it.
>>
>>
>>69644086
every movie after 2006
>>
>>69644121
or the one with Marky Mark... i felt terrible because i couldnt hold back the laughter, meanwhile daddy jim and his boys 2 rows up were getting irritated
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.